Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas trying to call me when all I’m asking what exactly is happening so we can fix.

What the fuck wrong with y’all

Without prime examples of what’s going on how can what is going on be changed?

I keep telling y’all in order to fix and issue the direct issue has to be stated.

The flirting shit has to stop. Don’t even understand why that happens. But woman bashing is a bit string. I see folks talk about specific issues and rarely paint as a whole a certain way.

but if that is happening it need to be called out and showed and the then fixed.

I wish you would shut up.
You type too damn much

Here my bit..right, Ironman stated that niggaz will say something to women here that they wont say to women elsewhere.

I believe that's a two way street...sometimes women will say things here that they wouldnt say in person to a nigga they cool wit.

Thats said, if a nigga dont or won't say what he said to women in person. Its because the standard has been set by the women they are around or whatever. If a man says something that you dont like him saying to you.

Be specific in that moment and reiterate your feelings to him. There is not less than 10 men here that will not have your back on saying directly to a man..that's not cool, don't talk to me like that.

Stand up for yourself and niggaz will act accordingly and those that wont will be marked out.. so when you ask if it is or not safe..niggaz wont ask who you're talking about at all

tenor (9).gif

Intended at all

This is the thing, lol. I pointed it out, I think this thread made me uncomfortable in a way because I can’t really type out everything I believe needs to be said and it be perceived in the way I need it to be. My words have no tone and that alone will give me a headache.

I just know that it’s obvious I’m not tripping because what a safe space looks like to me can look different for other women/people. The fact that many men on here can acknowledge that I’m right says enough.
See I hate that you feel that way when I'm trying on my end to stop it. I need yall to be able to express yourselves and speak your peace.

The dude really having a combat with this conversation would be the one who feels he doesn’t have to ask his wife for sex but I digress.

Even when a nigga ask you what is exactly going on so it can be fixed you get responses like that and double down on some shit bout me “taking sex” from my wife.

Even when a nigga ask you what is exactly going on so it can be fixed you get responses like that and double down on some shit bout me “taking sex” from my wife.

YO DUDES ON THIS VERY POST POINTED OUT SOME OF THE SHIT AND YOURE LEGIT REFUSING TO UNDERSTAND IT.

I’m done though. I gotta work.

Here my bit..right, Ironman stated that niggaz will say something to women here that they wont say to women elsewhere.

I believe that's a two way street...sometimes women will say things here that they wouldnt say in person to a nigga they cool wit.

Thats said, if a nigga dont or won't say what he said to women in person. Its because the standard has been set by the women they are around or whatever. If a man says something that you dont like him saying to you.

Be specific in that moment and reiterate your feelings to him. There is not less than 10 men here that will not have your back on saying directly to a man..that's not cool, don't talk to me like that.

Stand up for yourself and niggaz will act accordingly and those that wont will be marked out.. so when you ask if it is or not safe..niggaz wont ask who you're talking about at all

View attachment 302272

Intended at all
We've been on here long enough to know dudes on here have blatantly violated and it's clearly a line was stepped over because there are so few women posting as we speak. This very thread at least 5 of them have said they don't express themselves like before and rather post elsewhere for legitimate topics. Jokes is fine and that's always been fine but obviously shit went way left when people start leaving.

If folks are women bashing on here it’s gotta be the same posters over and over. I have an idea of who

The mods should step in right now and ex them.

Issue has been address and now issue needs to be fixed.

We've been on here long enough to know dudes on here have blatantly violated and it's clearly a line was stepped over because there are so few women posting as we speak. This very thread at least 5 of them have said they don't express themselves like before and rather post elsewhere for legitimate topics. Jokes is fine and that's always been fine but obviously shit went way left when people start leaving.
Ehh, that's taking a whole and making it a whole when it's more like a fraction. They didnt specifically say all of it was cause of dudes that violate..some have given more reasons. Such as theres too many dudes I dont know..and or..they might use something I said..

That's more fear than actuality..my point is stop being scared and the dogs will stop barking

But hey,..I get it, I guess it's just advice to help them enjoy their time more. Dudes can do the same to us..we bleed too..we hurt too..we not allowed to be afraid

To be fair, you're only really in a couple of places on the site

But it's there
O0o0oic, that is very true. Didnt even dawn on me there might be men in other sections being bad.

Why do you think it isn’t? Aren’t you white? I’m not even trying to be messy but just because you find it safe for you doesn’t mean it’s safe for me.
I think it isnt(in this section) because I haven't really seen things that makes it unsafe. That's true, I didnt forgot it could be unsafe for others but again I wanted to know what it was that makes it unsafe. Of course I'm white, why do you think I'm so fuckng weird, and I'm virgo, known weirdos

I appreciate and think it's dope this discussion is being had overall.... hopefully we can all move forward and make this a spot where anybody can feel safe expressing their opinions/thoughts without somebody being extra and fuckin up the vibe.

Im sure there will be times where muhfuckas is gonna get these jokes, there's gonna be shit talking and debating but none of this shit should have any actual malice behind it

I fux wit everything that @AZTG has said in this thread. I'm just a lil too drunk off father's day shots to quote my guy's posts.

This online community just ain't as all it could be without a varied contribution of women posters and women opinions. This is coming from a happily and faithfully married husband and father. (I feel the need to say that so mfs don't think I'm on here tryna make some kinda love connection.)

I've think I figured it out tho...

Idk the other women on here must have a different experience on here than I do, cuz I dont see the stuff yall talking about. I fail to understand what it is that makes it so 'unsafe'

Yeah, cause when I hear the term safe............I'm thinking of it in terms of being frightened or feeling that you're in some type of danger.

Which begs the question..........what are the ladies afraid of?

And what kind of danger do they think they're in by posting here?

Reactions: B_A
If folks are women bashing on here it’s gotta be the same posters over and over. I have an idea of who

The mods should step in right now and ex them.

Issue has been address and now issue needs to be fixed.
Members have to do a better job of policing other members imo

Too much keekeeing instead of "fam you need to chill, that shit wasn't cook" or "that was uncalled for".

It would also help that when mods do intervene, dudes not acting like some great travesty was committed by trying to get rid of the trouble makers. Stop with the "he ain't even did nothing" shit. People only want mods to intervene when it suits their own interests but if a mod does do something, then it's, "look at this hall monitor, thread police ass nigga"

Can't have it both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back