Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all got to also understand the reasoning behind why some men want more women on here.

To sexualize them, lol.

They want more women to post pics. They want to flirt with them.

It’s wrong, but I’m right.

some of y’all wanna ban flirting completely

how you supposed to get the next power couple?

And from a guy named Horsecock Williams to boot, lol.

Really bruth? What world are you living in? Pretty much everything that we see happening from day to day is evidence that you have to do exactly that. lol

But that's not really the point I'm making. My point has nothing to do with being a decent human being and everything to do with differences in how people interact. This place is a bit of a boys club, and niggas act like it. If you want to attract more women or make women more comfortable in a boys club, you're going to have to moderate behavior beyond simply saying "don't be sexist or thirsty." And once again, I don't have a problem with it. I'm just pointing it out because you know as well as I do that there will be a problem when a dude gets modded for calling a chick a bitch even though five minutes ago in a different topic someone called him a bitch ass nigga and it wasn't a problem.
i really appreciate you for trying to have an honest convo about this so i dont want that to be lost in my response to you

but the females are in here saying how things USED to be before the influx of IC dudes. It wasnt always a boys club. That's the point they have been making since the first page. Even before the migration, the females were outnumbered albeit not by this large margin, but the interactions were just different.

People flirted all the time with zero issues. We had auctions where men bid on the females, we had auctions where females bid on the males. What happened after that (assuming anything did) was up to the individuals involved and there were no issues. We had battle of the sexes games, threads, etc...NO ISSUES. What changed? (rhetorical)

I take that back. The biggest issues back then were trolls and it was mainly two people who are no longer here and havent been for quite sometime unless they have done a complete 180 but thats for another thread.

i really appreciate you for trying to have an honest convo about this so i dont want that to be lost in my response to you

but the females are in here saying how things USED to be before the influx of IC dudes. It wasnt always a boys club. That's the point they have been making since the first page. Even before the migration, the females were outnumbered albeit not by this large margin, but the interactions were just different.

People flirted all the time with zero issues. We had auctions where men bid on the females, we had auctions where females bid on the males. What happened after that (assuming anything did) was up to the individuals involved and there were no issues. We had battle of the sexes games, threads, etc...NO ISSUES. What changed? (rhetorical)

I take that back. The biggest issues back then were trolls and it was mainly two people who are no longer here and havent been for quite sometime unless they have done a complete 180 but thats for another thread.
^^^^^^ remember the times post

@AP21 is anyone really doing the bold?
verbatim? no, but his point is a valid one

AZ's posts from what i've gathered can be best summed up by saying "read the room". I wish i bookmarked it when i saw it, but there was a post similar to what he's referring to in the George FLoyd/protests thread. It was checked when it happened btw.

^^^^^^ remember the times post
on one page, you claim to want to move the discussion forward, then you post this

idc what you call it. All the females posts in here should be considered "remember the times" posts then huh? and you wonder why they are speaking the way they are.

And from a guy named Horsecock Williams to boot, lol.
This shit got nothing to do with me famo lol I’m joking but not really, you can’t outlaw flirting. The most one can do is if a guy flirts with a woman she has to say she doesn’t feel comfortable and then things go from there. But for guys to say “ayo cut that shit out” that’s not allowing expression. Idc either way it doesn’t affect me I’m just arguing principles and also my name has nothing to do with women lol

also I feel like a lot of good will come from this thread as we usher in a safer era for women

This shit got nothing to do with me famo lol I’m joking but not really, you can’t outlaw flirting. The most one can do is if a guy flirts with a woman she has to say she doesn’t feel comfortable and then things go from there. But for guys to say “ayo cut that shit out” that’s not allowing expression. Idc either way it doesn’t affect me I’m just arguing principles and also my name has nothing to do with women lol
bolded

hmmm

Also the influx of posters allowed a lot of guys who had no boundaries or chill or filter to come in droves and talk to women here like they did women on the IC and they just didn’t or haven’t really intergrated themselves or tried.

on one page, you claim to want to move the discussion forward, then you post this

idc what you call it. All the females posts in here should be considered "remember the times" posts then huh? and you wonder why they are speaking the way they are.
So that’s the issue?

I get what you're saying 100%, but I don't think you're going to get that again without heavy modding that either makes offenders fall in line or forces them to leave for somewhere less strict. That might not be the case, but it's my guess.

Man, the IC was ridiculous. I said on more than one occasion that I thought that most of those dudes were latent homosexuals. They basically had anti-woman movements and cliques. It was stupid.

I get what you're saying 100%, but I don't think you're going to get that again without heavy modding that either makes offenders fall in line or forces them to leave for somewhere less strict. That might not be the case, but it's my guess.
ya'll dont want heavy modding lol

we can just kill that right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back