Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I said, man. lol

The different between here and real life is there is no formal system in real life outlining and enforcing those rules of engagement. Again, from my standpoint, it's not a problem siding with a chick if she reports a dude because she felt he came at her too aggressively in a debate. I was just pointing out the possibility because when dudes start getting modded for that, some of them will push back and point out that such modding isn't done when two dudes are going at it, and they'll be right when they point that out. Mods will either have to implement rules and enforce them across the board or acknowledge they are more keen to enforce some breakages than others.
There are written rules and unwritten ones

I shouldn't have to put it in black and white that you should prioritize being a decent human being over being a pos

Y’all niggas do need to stop sexualizing and flirting with the women on here though
You can't tell two people who might find some attraction to each other to stop flirting

You should be telling the niggas who see it and feel some type of way they not getting any attention to chill tf out with the overly sexualizing shit

Just take all gender identification off of profiles and discontinue personal pic posting.

By the way fellas, imagine if there was a gay dude on here sexualizing your posts. That’s how women feel when we sexualize their posts.

There are written rules and unwritten ones

I shouldn't have to put it in black and white that you should prioritize being a decent human being over being a pos

Really bruth? What world are you living in? Pretty much everything that we see happening from day to day is evidence that you have to do exactly that. lol

But that's not really the point I'm making. My point has nothing to do with being a decent human being and everything to do with differences in how people interact. This place is a bit of a boys club, and niggas act like it. If you want to attract more women or make women more comfortable in a boys club, you're going to have to moderate behavior beyond simply saying "don't be sexist or thirsty." And once again, I don't have a problem with it. I'm just pointing it out because you know as well as I do that there will be a problem when a dude gets modded for calling a chick a bitch even though five minutes ago in a different topic someone called him a bitch ass nigga and it wasn't a problem.

You can't tell two people who might find some attraction to each other to stop flirting

You should be telling the niggas who see it and feel some type of way they not getting any attention to chill tf out with the overly sexualizing shit

I really think its about the reading the room.

Even when Im talking to the chick im fucking, meaning there is clearly attraction there, i know when to and when not to flirt. We all do.

If me and my girl talking bout the protests going on, im not breaking the convo and saying 'word, facts on everything you said, now pull out a titty'

Y’all got to also understand the reasoning behind why some men want more women on here.

To sexualize them, lol.

They want more women to post pics. They want to flirt with them.

It’s wrong, but I’m right.

I really think its about the reading the room.

Even when Im talking to the chick im fucking, meaning there is clearly attraction there, i know when to and when not to flirt. We all do.

If me and my girl talking bout the protests going on, im not breaking the convo and saying 'word, facts on everything you said, now pull out a titty'

@AP21 is anyone really doing the bold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back