IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Unruly megas. No longer dealing with those niggas on here.

tenor (55).gif

Head to the bowels of my ignore list.

Why they gotta lie on the hash browns package about how long that shit takes to cook? Every goddamn time.

I hate hearing people breathing hard. I'm not talking about after running or anything. I mean like they are just sitting down and you gotta hear the air rush out their nostrils all aggressive like.

And I DEPISE people who dont put their shopping carts back in the cart corral. This includes the lazy f*cks who put two wheels on the curb and two off so it doesnt move. These clowns think they doing people a favor.

I hate when people stand up as soon as the airplanes lands. Doors ain't open and they just clogging up the aisleml.

Lastly, people who answer the phone just to say they cant talk at the moment.

Last edited:
When a muthafucca leaves a glass bottle in the freezer...it breaks into pieces...claims to have gotten all the glass...only to have left shards upon shards of glass blended in wit the ice. Then got the audacity to get mad you for addressing it. Yeah...that just happened.

Fyi...I almost swallowed one of the shards that was in my fuccin cup.

Nothing worse than forcing yourself to stay on the phone with a mf for up to an hour cuz u don't wanna be an asshole just for them to call u back an hour later.

We're done here fam we'll talk when I see u.

Reactions: Mr BFK
Lmao. That's me with video calls. Don't video call me without setting up an appointment first.

I'm awful at this shit, B. During the 50% of the time my children are away, I'm constantly FaceTiming them. So much so that it kinda just became my default mode of talking, rather than calling. My homies be like 'My nigga, what the fuck are you FaceTiming me for?'. Half time time I don't even realize I be doing it until someone brings it up.

I'm awful at this shit, B. During the 50% of the time my children are away, I'm constantly FaceTiming them. So much so that it kinda just became my default mode of talking, rather than calling. My homies be like 'My nigga, what the fuck are you FaceTiming me for?'. Half time time I don't even realize I be doing it until someone brings it up.

Yeah my one friend was hitting me with so much video calls I just went ahead and deleted Google duo off my phone. Then he went to WhatsApp and started doing group video calls. I just decline and ask him wtf he wants lol.

My nephew be blocking his camera lol. Talking about he playing Roblox "what do you want?" Facety.