Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inside Tyler Perry Studios' Grand Opening Gala

Fair... so you dont see how a BLACK-OWNED studio... with black producers, directors, actors etc could potentially put out stories other than black suffering, hood shit and things like that?

Having that kind of control over our own stories allows for much more diversity on how we are portrayed in film/media. We can at least agree on that no?

Tyler BEEN had that level of control though and what has he put out with that control???

Malik yoba died and Janet got with the rock....light skinned vs dark skinned after she created the problem with too successful career ass.
How's it a happy ending for he @shutupGabi ...huh?

Why the dark skinned bruh at the table gotta be the asshole to everyone will officer troy chubby chases
But the the dark guy gotta have cancer.
Why made a look like a man I a dress?

I'm bout feed up now

I find it interesting yall have all this energy for TP and his films(crappy as they may be)... but dont say shit about music tho...

Most folks can tell with a movie or a tv show that theres an ACTOR telling/playing a story... with music... people really believe the shit these rappers are spittin
Who don't.....I go in on anyone.

So you think his shitty films carry more influence with people than say... them actually seeing a real life person that looks like them going from homeless, to owning their own studio that is successful and employs large amounts of people that look like you and your fam in a thriving industry?

No blueprint there to follow huh?
If thot are now called influencers.....

People are easily influenced

Malik yoba died and Janet got with the rock....light skinned vs dark skinned after she created the problem with too successful career ass.

Why the dark skinned bruh at the table gotta be the asshole to everyone will officer troy chubby chases

I'm bout feed up now

0*IuEg1PzCcXbO9du0.jpg

Is that the problem of the storyteller... or the people that are acting out shit they see being told in the story?

I like some superhero flicks... im not bout to backflip off a fuckin building with a cape on or try to stop an oncoming train with my bare hands just cuz I saw it in a tv show or movie.

lol that was of course a ridiculous example but the same logic applies. At some point... folks gotta take personal responsibility.

Just like many of us point out how ridiculous it is when Republicans try to blame mass shootings on video games.. it's just as ridiculous for yall to say movies are majorly influencing peoples behavior and fuckin up the community

It’s like saying niggas joined gangs cuz the movie colors. Movie might made more crips and bloods but niggas was in the streets well before that movie

I find it interesting yall have all this energy for TP and his films(crappy as they may be)... but dont say shit about music tho...

Most folks can tell with a movie or a tv show that theres an ACTOR telling/playing a story... with music... people really believe the shit these rappers are spittin

facts I mean dmx raped a teenager on a track. Biggie wanted to fuck somebody with a broom.

just saying y’all say everybody so sensitive and offended by everything but niggas mad cuz in a few of his movies he had abusive black dudes. If they were white would’ve been better?

Yes, because then they wouldn't have been Black. Fuck what YT looking like onscreen, I give a fuck about OUR representation.

I'm bout feed up now
All this tells me is you watch them movies too

:cont:

Back