Welcome To aBlackWeb

But back to tasha. That's wifey, for real. He was barely taking her out and she aint trip or complain. She knows you aint on ur feet and she's still supportive, even when you aint have a job she was supportive. She bad as a mf and got a solid sense of humor, yea man. Gotta wife that b.
Exactly, I would never go back to Issa. Shorty holding me down while I'm fucked up, sex when I want and low maintenance........ Nigga

2b444be114155ea93026c28d2ecec54f--divas-brother.jpg

Goat to whoever can tell me what show she was on back in the day on the left
"My Brother and Me"
Loved that show. Who don't remember "Goooooo punch"?

Smh, alla of that logic has gone out the window (burp) huh summer? I bet if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be saying lawrence wasn't shit.
Issa aint shit but I like her personality n braininess. I think it's cuz the show is from her POV n we see other facets of her.

Issa aint shit but I like her personality n braininess. I think it's cuz the show is from her POV n we see other facets of her.
Nah, I woulda kicked her to the curb in real life, but lawrence is gonna be a simp and pick her over tasha.

Nah, I woulda kicked her to the curb in real life, but lawrence is gonna be a simp and pick her over tasha.
I'd hope we'd all kick her to the curb in real life if she threw a loving relationship away over some side dick.

Lawrence is so fine tho n seeing as I aint a bad bitch with my nip nips pierced, Issa is more relatable. Every time he smashes Issa on screen, I'm that much closer. He aint gotta pick her but they do have to keep smashing.

Back