Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea Tasha bad, but hold df up, hollllllllllllll up.

Shorty that plays Tiffany is ................ Amanda Diva? Yooooooooooo I used to have a crush on shorty back in the day. She was always cute, but she done took it to another level.

:clawd2:

That's my new bae. I'm mad I'm just realizing that's her.

2b444be114155ea93026c28d2ecec54f--divas-brother.jpg

Goat to whoever can tell me what show she was on back in the day on the left

But back to tasha. That's wifey, for real. He was barely taking her out and she aint trip or complain. She knows you aint on ur feet and she's still supportive, even when you aint have a job she was supportive. She bad as a mf and got a solid sense of humor, yea man. Gotta wife that b.
I like how positive and upbeat she is but she strikes me as needy too. if a man only ever comes by to smash and doesn't want to actually date you, why want more from him? strikes me as the type to stick around and hope he'll commit when he gets his act together, despite knowing he wasn't ready for that when she got with him.

ppl shld know better than to get together with someone who aint over their ex. his smashing Issa was proof.

she might be a ride or die but he aint in the place to give her what she seems to be seeking.

I like how positive and upbeat she is but she strikes me as needy too. if a man only ever comes by to smash and doesn't want to actually date you, why want more from him?

Never seen someone contradict themselves that fast.

Never seen someone contradict themselves that fast.
lol how was that a contradiction? I meant "why expect more from him" if he's showing you what his intentions for you are or what he's offering.

I didn't mean she should be content with that. She seems to want a relationship, he doesn't look like he's sure of what he wants cuz he's fresh out of a long term relationship with a woman he still has a connection with.

When did she say she wanted more. She seems fine just fucking and chilling. Not one time has she pressed him about getting in a relationship.

When did she say she wanted more. She seems fine just fucking and chilling. Not one time has she pressed him about getting in a relationship.
She hinted that she wanted more. She suggested doing something on thursday to change things up, and he yet again said he'll come by on friday night like he usually does. She seemed deflated by that but didn't make a thing of it.

She's never pressed him about it but she seems hopeful. When she brought up the apartment hunt, I think she was hoping it'd be an opportunity for them to get closer.

Do you honestly believe Tasha has no hopes or aspirations of a relationship with Laurence?

Because she sees potential in somebody she's needy? That makes 0 sense man. Stop assuming everything.
Seeing potential for a relationship with someone who is not over a very recent ex is going against your better judgment. She's gonna get hurt this season.

We'll just have to watch it play out. $10,000 says she's gonna get hurt. @AP21, note that bet please!

Seeing potential for a relationship with someone who is not over a very recent ex is going against your better judgment. She's gonna get hurt this season.

We'll just have to watch it play out. $10,000 says she's gonna get hurt. @AP21, note that bet please!

WTF does that have to do with being needy. You used to make sense when you debated, wtf happened to u b?

WTF does that have to do with being needy. You used to make sense when you debated, wtf happened to u b?
Needy as in desperate. It's desperate to be hoping for a future with someone who is emotionally unavailable and rebounding. She's not respecting herself by settling for fuck buddy status when what she really wants is a relationship, something he aint in the place to offer.

Needy as in desperate. It's desperate to be hoping for a future with someone who is emotionally unavailable and rebounding. She's not respecting herself by settling for fuck buddy status when what she really wants is a relationship, something he aint in the place to offer.

Pretty much every relationship starts off like that. Fucking and chilling , dealing with mfs who have baggage lol Why you're acting as if you and everybody else doesn't do the same shit is hilarious.

Pretty much every relationship starts off like that. Fucking and chilling , dealing with mfs who have baggage lol Why you're acting as if you and everybody else doesn't do the same shit is hilarious.
Every relationship starts off fucking within days of them ending a long term relationship which ended with bad blood? that sounds terrible lmao

This episode was alright til Lawrence came in and hit it and dipped. I ain't know what to do.

I think Lawrence likes ol girl because after it was mentioned that he ain't took her out, he took her out. I love Issa but I think Lawrence feeling ol girl and she definitely feeling him. She ain't trip on him when he said he couldn't come on Thursday.

Issa got nutted in and left. Sheesh.

Back