Welcome To aBlackWeb

r6Vk1_s-200x150.gif

Yea Tasha bad, but hold df up, hollllllllllllll up.

Shorty that plays Tiffany is ................ Amanda Diva? Yooooooooooo I used to have a crush on shorty back in the day. She was always cute, but she done took it to another level.

:clawd2:

That's my new bae. I'm mad I'm just realizing that's her.

Yea Tasha bad, but hold df up, hollllllllllllll up.

Shorty that plays Tiffany is ................ Amanda Diva? Yooooooooooo I used to have a crush on shorty back in the day. She was always cute, but she done took it to another level.

:clawd2:

That's my new bae. I'm mad I'm just realizing that's her.
Tiffany is too snobby

Laurence is :clawd2: I hope Issa lets him keep smashing. he deserves to have his cake.

Did y'all see him bust inside? I think she's gonna have a pregnancy scare at the very least this season.

But back to tasha. That's wifey, for real. He was barely taking her out and she aint trip or complain. She knows you aint on ur feet and she's still supportive, even when you aint have a job she was supportive. She bad as a mf and got a solid sense of humor, yea man. Gotta wife that b.

But back to tasha. That's wifey, for real. He was barely taking her out and she aint trip or complain. She knows you aint on ur feet and she's still supportive, even when you aint have a job she was supportive. She bad as a mf and got a solid sense of humor, yea man. Gotta wife that b.

Her ass was waiting for him to ask to move in with her. She was going to hold him down, if only all women was like that.

Back