Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think anyone is saying they should still be together... Just that Lawrence's story is incomplete.

Looks like the same thing is gonna happen to Daniel

just for convo purposes

what's more to look at with him? how far up he goes at his job?

He said his farewell to Issa during the finale. I am in the camp that he makes a return after both of them have had time to heal from each other

But this season w/o Lawrence isnt a deal breaker

:js4:

@Chi-town B you see this?

You gonna ban Du from the Power thread too since he said he dont watch it?

Nah you aint cuz he a mod and can fight back. You pick targets with a disadvantage cuz you're a bowtie wearing bully.
he not in the power thread asking questions about a show he dont watch

AP would be the one defending this show and its new direction

:scust:

my thing is, we are at the halfway point

why people still hanging onto the Lawrence story arc when, for all intents and purposes, its over. This show is about Issa, not Lawrence. Now if they write off Kelly or Amanda Diva character, then i'll riot

lol at Issa living in Daniel s crib for free for like a month and fronting on him every time he tried to make a move on her.....and bout to give some random nigga the ass the day she met him....

I agree with Lawrence missing there's no balance. I was hoping they would kind of put Daniel in that space this season. Would have been cool to see things from his side being a producer trying to make it in LA. I mean, they did it a little, but they didn't go very deep into it.

I think Daniel's goodbye to Issa then to Molly means he's off the show for good. This is not coming from any place of knowledge, just my hunch off viewing.

Back