Welcome To aBlackWeb

So is Lawrence gone for good?

And this is where the show is gonna fuck up.

I think Issa (the producer, not the character) was feeling some kind of way about Lawrence's character getting too much shine on her show.

Probably thinking that his story was taking too much attention away from her story.

When in fact, it seemed like his perspective and what he was going through kind of balanced things out with her perspective and what she was going through.

Kind of like a Yin/Yang or whatever you wanna call it.

Now with him gone, there's no balance at all.

Just Issa and her bird girlfriends being birds.

Without a male perspective to balance things out, this show might not last much longer because it's starting to move away from the dynamic that made it so popular to begin with.

Last edited:
FYI, the soundtrack to the season is available on Google Music. Im sure its in the Itunes as well

And this is where the show is gonna fuck up.

I think Issa (the producer, not the character) was feeling some kind of way about Lawrence's character getting too much shine on her show.

Probably thinking that his story was taking too much attention away from her story.

When in fact, it seemed like his perspective and what he was going through kind of balanced things out with her perspective and what she was going through.

Kind of like a Yin/Yang or whatever you wanna call it.

Now with him gone, there's no balance at all.

Just Issa and her bird girlfriends being birds.

Without a male perspective to balance things out, this show might not last much longer because it's starting to move away from the dynamic that made it so popular to begin with.

PREACH

Issa tryn too hard to be a feminist and changed her whole show to be 1 dimensional instead of showing both sides.

Lawrence wasnt even a huge part but he provided balance.

The void he left reminds me of Survivors Remorse after they killed off Mike Epps character.

ya'll still kick it with ya'lls ex's in real life?

Back