Welcome To aBlackWeb

whats unrealistic?
They’re going out of their way to paint an image of how unstable the black law firm is. So they’re going to store a bunch of boxes filled with files in her office like that’s cool? They’re going to start a meeting without one of the councilors?

They’re going out of their way to paint an image of how unstable the black law firm is. So they’re going to store a bunch of boxes filled with files in her office like that’s cool? They’re going to start a meeting without one of the councilors?
I looked at it has her having preconceived notions about the black firm b/c she was so used to how the white firm ran things, but im betting that the silver lining is that the black firm has a rhyme and reason for doing things the way they do and its gonna make her feel super shitty about it

I looked at it has her having preconceived notions about the black firm b/c she was so used to how the white firm ran things, but im betting that the silver lining is that the black firm has a rhyme and reason for doing things the way they do and its gonna make her feel super shitty about it
I guess we’ll see.

Shout out to my sistas who don't take their jackets off in restaurants cuz it's too damn cold.

This episode wasn't as memorable. Daniel's pride is gonna fucc up his opportunity. I mean I see where he coming...OAN: Spider is wack af and his beat should be played for a lyricist who appreciates and has an expanded mind on music...but I digress.

Issa just need to g'on head and jump ship. Make that change.

who is spider supposed to be a parody of?

are niggas this clueless in the record industry?

I was thinking the other producer was just gonna straight up jack the beat from Daniel tbh...to show how shady those niggas could be

I actually like ol boy version better than Daniels

~shrugs

Episode was cool, the shit that’s going on at Molly’s job is unrealistic even for tv purposes.

Explain. I saw your reply to AP.

I agree with @AP21 on this one. Molly been in there on some the white man's ice is colder shit before she even learned the ins and outs of her new job and the reasons for why they do shit the way they do. She so fucking book educated but life retarded that she can't possibly see the opportunities in her face at her new job.

I need the full back story of Daniel and Issa. They starting to keep that shit secret like the full back story of Kanan and Tasha on Power.

Last edited:
By the way I like the show. It ain't the most entertaining show in the world but its still very good to me.

Strange to me yall acting like people really ain't out here making the same dumb ass decisions and statements you see them make on the show. Issa ain't getting this shit from nowhere.

Explain. I saw your reply to AP.

I agree with @AP21 on this one. Molly been in there on some the white man's ice is colder shit before she even learned the ins and outs of her new job and the reasons for why they do shit the way they do. She so fucking book educated but life retarded that she can't possibly see the opportunities in her face at her new job.

I need the full back story of Daniel and Issa. They starting to keep that shit secret like the full back story of Kanan and Tasha on Power.
Lol what more explanation do you need? In what world is storing a box of files in her office appropriate? Why not have a room designated for that? But like AP said maybe there is a rhyme and reason for all this and we’ll have to see.

Lol what more explanation do you need? In what world is storing a box of files in her office appropriate? Why not have a room designated for that? But like AP said maybe there is a rhyme and reason for all this and we’ll have to see.

Explain was my first post. As I kept reading I saw your reply to AP same question. So edited the first post hence "I saw your reply to AP"

Back