Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Industry (Season 3)

Added to Calendar: 08-11-24

Harper already screwing over her new boss? Damn lol

Weird scene with Eric and the woman. Hinted at Eric wanting Yasmin

Lol at the assistant calling Yasmin the shiny new thing

So Harper is back to making possibly unethical and illegal things?

Lmao at Harper attracting a big player after her chaos

Eric going out bad...

Harper was petty for that lol she's really not over Eric firing her

Crazy that she partnered with Harper after everything. I just wouldn't trust Harper

That was weird to close the door but leave it cracked while he's about to sleep with Yasmin

Rishi getting his own episode next week seems kinda random but ok lol
Looks like they are setting up the end of Pierpoint

The theme of season is basically empire rise and fall every generation with the same characters profiting off of them a la Rothschild

Eric will end working for Harper

Alright, I gave industry a shot and it’s just too gratuitous with the sex. I don’t mind sex in shows, but it’s not balanced with good story and characters.

I think I’m good on this show now.
lol the sauna scene was the breaking point?

But yea I ve been saying since 1 they unnecessarily od ing w the sex and drugs

Also I don't know if it's just me but I'm starting to not like Harper when before I liked the character. Her being petty with Eric just felt not needed

For a sec I thought they were going to have Robert have sex with Frank

Yasmin using sex to get ahead is going to get boring if it isn't already

Also I don't know if it's just me but I'm starting to not like Harper when before I liked the character. Her being petty with Eric just felt not needed

For a sec I thought they were going to have Robert have sex with Frank

Yasmin using sex to get ahead is going to get boring if it isn't already
It plays w the theme of the season to an extent

Pierpoint will crash so will Eric and he may end up working for Harper and FutureDawn

The sauna scene was unnecessary as fuck and I hate the gratuitous sex and drugs on this show

It plays w the theme of the season to an extent

Pierpoint will crash so will Eric and he may end up working for Harper and FutureDawn

The sauna scene was unnecessary as fuck and I hate the gratuitous sex and drugs on this show
It's just immature to me

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they kill off Eric in some way this season. He's going down bad

They're playing into the wall street is sex and drugs theme

It's still kind of odd to me that Rishi appears to have an episode next week lol I haven't really cared about his character enough to want more detail into his life. I mean the last time I think we saw him last season was when he cheated on his new wife with Harper

It's just immature to me

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they kill off Eric in some way this season. He's going down bad

They're playing into the wall street is sex and drugs theme

It's still kind of odd to me that Rishi appears to have an episode next week lol I haven't really cared about his character enough to want more detail into his life. I mean the last time I think we saw him last season was when he cheated on his new wife with Harper
Yea the Rishi episode plays into Pierpoints downfall looks like he is bout to make some nasty bet and lose a bunch of money

Back