Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Industry (Season 3)

Added to Calendar: 08-11-24

Harper seems like she's at a downgraded position at the new place

Was that just some random blackout?

I chuckled at the firing of the sober guy

So is Yasmin getting press because her dad scammed a bunch of people or was it something else I missed?

Harper seems like she's at a downgraded position at the new place

Was that just some random blackout?

I chuckled at the firing of the sober guy

So is Yasmin getting press because her dad scammed a bunch of people or was it something else I missed?
Yasmin s dad embezzled investor funds to fund his lifestyle and is in hiding so he won’t get served or possibly arrested

Harper is at an entry level position

Sober guy getting fired was sad af when u realize how trivial the shit is…. They didn’t need to fire anyone basically got fired so Asian dude can prove that he is partner material

Look like this is where the show takes a dumb ass turn

Yasmin s dad embezzled investor funds to fund his lifestyle and is in hiding so he won’t get served or possibly arrested

Harper is at an entry level position

Sober guy getting fired was sad af when u realize how trivial the shit is…. They didn’t need to fire anyone basically got fired so Asian dude can prove that he is partner material

Look like this is where the show takes a dumb ass turn
Yea I got that he was embezzling but missed why she was getting impacted but I guess it was just because it's her dad

Yea Harpers entry level position seems like a downgrade from where she was before

Sober guy wasn't really adding to the drama of the show and just basically repeated the program so maybe that's why

Yea I got that he was embezzling but missed why she was getting impacted but I guess it was just because it's her dad

Yea Harpers entry level position seems like a downgrade from where she was before

Sober guy wasn't really adding to the drama of the show and just basically repeated the program so maybe that's why
Well since her pops was funding her lifestyle she s an inadvertent accomplice to the embezzlement

This literally happened to my uncle lol

Like they said Harper is lucky to have a job so the downgrade makes sense

They are setting it up for Harper and the blonde chick to venture off and start their own firm

Sober Guy got fired cuz Chinese homie was doing coke w Yazmin the night before which is such bad writing

Well since her pops was funding her lifestyle she s an inadvertent accomplice to the embezzlement

This literally happened to my uncle lol

Like they said Harper is lucky to have a job so the downgrade makes sense

They are setting it up for Harper and the blonde chick to venture off and start their own firm

Sober Guy got fired cuz Chinese homie was doing coke w Yazmin the night before which is such bad writing
Yea I think he's going to start having more of a collapse this season

Lol so the recommendation for Yasmin wasn't a compliment

Man seeing the CEO fight someone in the kids area of the office has got to be fucking wild

Anna and her got some strange relationship for the workplace and Harper just being in the middle

CEO acting like that in front of the board... man I'd be uploading my resume lol

Jesus I bet Robert was happy he stopped that kiss from escalating

Ohhh so Harper went to an all female firm?

Wouldn't it be a huge conflict of interest if Yasmine started sleeping with the CEO of their newest client?

Them niggas fighting in the kiddie area lol

Eric knows Harper was on the other end making moves

Ol girl daughter weirded out too. I thought Rob was gonna do it lol

Back