Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Industry (Season 3)

Added to Calendar: 08-11-24

Just watched the trailer looks like the gay black dude has been phased out

That simp Jon Snow is the new whale

Looks like we get a sex scene with the black girl and the rich Muslim chick

Rewatched season 2

Harper was fired for the fake transcript degree and not the insider trading that would have led to jail. So she was screwed over but was lucky to get out of jail time. But people know about the insider trading

Gus basically became Jesse Booms right hand man while also sleeping with his son. But people know about his insider trading

Yasmin got cut off by her dad after she ranted and called him a groomer. That was actually hilarious. Like she thought she could call him all sorts of names and still live the lavish life with her dads money

Robert still getting sexually assaulted by his client

But in the trailer it looks like Jesse Bloom isn't there so I guess those 2 got away with insider trading. Also Yasmine replaced Harper at pierpoint but I'm not sure how that works out. She seems like she'd fail at that and Harper looks to be going somewhere else

Rewatched season 2

Harper was fired for the fake transcript degree and not the insider trading that would have led to jail. So she was screwed over but was lucky to get out of jail time. But people know about the insider trading

Gus basically became Jesse Booms right hand man while also sleeping with his son. But people know about his insider trading

Yasmin got cut off by her dad after she ranted and called him a groomer. That was actually hilarious. Like she thought she could call him all sorts of names and still live the lavish life with her dads money

Robert still getting sexually assaulted by his client

But in the trailer it looks like Jesse Bloom isn't there so I guess those 2 got away with insider trading. Also Yasmine replaced Harper at pierpoint but I'm not sure how that works out. She seems like she'd fail at that and Harper looks to be going somewhere else
Reading this I remember a lot more than I thought but I still don't remember watching the season finale

Back