Welcome To aBlackWeb

In your circle of friends...

I never understood you folks that proudly proclaim themselves as “the asshole”
Well for me, my 20’s was the time where I was on my own. It’s the time when older people are more likely to take advantage of you because you are wide eyed and not only looking for opportunities, but have the motivation to act on opportunities. So you are more likely to get screwed by a lot of people. So for me, there ain’t so many times that ima get bit before I feel like I gotta have a stronger bite so you think twice before you bite me. I was super petty, super vindictive, super apathetic. Now as I get older, I can spot what I need to spot easier, so I don’t put myself in positions where I have to be the asshole, and even when given the chance to. Often times recognize it ain’t worth my energy to be so.

There's so many emotions and ppl wanna be bound to just one??

That's wack af

thats why emotional intelligence is a thing. moodiness is an indicator that may you have some underlying issue.

a bad day is a bad day but going from hot to cold for no obvious reason, isnt normal imo

thats why emotional intelligence is a thing. moodiness is an indicator that may you have some underlying issue.

a bad day is a bad day but going from hot to cold for no obvious reason, isnt normal imo
Ahhhh. I think we define moody differently

I think moody as one day I wanna hang out, the next I dontw

Back