Welcome To aBlackWeb

In your circle of friends...

The father figure if that makes sense LOL
Make perfect sense. I've been called that too. Kinda like the voice of reason.

I'm more of the versatile one. I can fall back when needed, or assume a more leadership role as the situation deems it. I try not to brand myself to one specific niche.

Depends on tha situation really…If me and my team OUT out I’m not necessarily tha quiet one but I am tha one who’s guard is always up…watching my surroundings, people’s body language and who’s comin’ and goin’, so there’s times when I won’t be as engaged wit’ tha group…but they all know I got social anxiety lol

We somewhere “familiar” like a get together or a party at 1 of our spots and I KNOW everybody or at least a large majority…I’m a lot more lit…turnt…on fleek or whatever tha fuck these youngsters say now…

@Gene Parmesan what yo “middle child head ass” THINK tha youngins sayin’ now?? Lol

Depends on tha situation really…If me and my team OUT out I’m not necessarily tha quiet one but I am tha one who’s guard is always up…watching my surroundings, people’s body language and who’s comin’ and goin’, so there’s times when I won’t be as engaged wit’ tha group…but they all know I got social anxiety lol

We somewhere “familiar” like a get together or a party at 1 of our spots and I KNOW everybody or at least a large majority…I’m a lot more lit…turnt…on fleek or whatever tha fuck these youngsters say now…

@Gene Parmesan what yo “middle child head ass” THINK tha youngins sayin’ now?? Lol
lol I couldn’t tell you mane

I wish there were younger posters that could keep us hip and stop us from saying “on fleek” in 2021 lol

The quiet one or the moody one

Same. It’s taken wrong by most people too…

And I think it's worse being this way as a Black person. Since the vast majority of us are extroverted and charismatic, we're always expected to "perform" for people and fit in with their idea of how they think a Black person should be.
When you don't fit that, they do not know how to take to you.

Back