In your circle of friends...

Life of the party thats down for whatever.

My friends call me an asshole cause I got a fucked up sense of humor and laugh at /say shit that I shouldn't sometimes but i ain't doing it to be an asshole.. its just for laughs.

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
I'm all the above. I have one 5 personalities man...so I guess I'm the bipolar one. I go from chatty to moody all the time. I go from wanting to party, to not wanting to leave my couch

Lol at liking to keep all your friends separated. You sick low key.
I think I get what he's saying, though. He's not intentionally keeping them apart, on some 48 laws of Sociopathy shit. He's just not actively trying to bring them together. I have a set of friends that all know each other, but none of them are really friends with each other, anymore. Meanwhile, our individual bonds have grown strong over the years. The dynamic is different with each of them, I wouldn't say I'm a drastically different person, but there are aspects of me that surface with one friend, that would throw off another. The thought of navigating that in a group setting drains my social battery.

They can all come together for my funeral, lol.

I think I get what he's saying, though. He's not intentionally keeping them apart, on some 48 laws of Sociopathy shit. He's just not actively trying to bring them together. I have a set of friends that all know each other, but none of them are really friends with each other, anymore. Meanwhile, our individual bonds have grown strong over the years. The dynamic is different with each of them, I wouldn't say I'm a drastically different person, but there are aspects of me that surface with one friend, that would throw off another. The thought of navigating that in a group setting drains my social battery.

I covered this once….

• Goat
Reactions: Golan
I don’t see how anyone can be just “one” of those.

People express different things at different times..

Reactions: Chicity

Na, it's definitely on some sociopathy type shit. Lol. Just kidding.

But yeah, you hit the nail right on the head with the rest of that. Most of us went to high school together. And I was the connective tissue back then too. I got some pretty diverse friends. And based on that, like you said, different dynamics with each of them.

My crew would agree that on any given night I could be one or several of them. It also depends on my alcohol intake for that night.

Them cats still tellin stories about my antics 20+ years later.

Don't really have a solid group of friends, but I'm the down for whatever one.

I be in the house most of time so when I decide to actually go out, I expect to have a good fuckin time.

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity and AZTG
Don't really have a solid group of friends, but I'm the down for whatever one.

I be in the house most of time so when I decide to actually go out, I expect to have a good fuckin time.
You ever drive the getaway car?

Grown ass people shouldnt he describing themselves as moody.

Like the fuck?

Happy one day and mad the next?

If you past the age of 25 and going through these different moods on the regular, ima need you to get the fuck out my face

We would fight if we went out drinking lol

Lmaooo. Start the night hype as shit.

Have mad fun all night.

The fight always breaks out right before its time to go home.

Next morning we good like it never happened and take it from the top

• Goat
Reactions: shutupGabi
Grown ass people shouldnt he describing themselves as moody.

Like the fuck?

Happy one day and mad the next?

If you past the age of 25 and going through these different moods on the regular, ima need you to get the fuck out my face

I agree with the moody part. Everything else can vary depending on context

There are times I’m chill and laid back…other times I’m the aggressive one (people mainly describe as an aggressive person…but not exactly a hothead unless I’m around incredibly irritating people who are intending on irritating me)

I'm quietly the life of the party.

No matter the setting I've always gotten you're so calm, I love your demeanor, I can't read you to having everybody dying laughing or having a stimulating conversation about whatever.

But I'm really an introvert in a lot of ways. I enjoy my space and my peace with the few people I allow to let in. I can and have done tons of social settings but I really have to recharge afterwards. It can be on no back to back to back type stuff