Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Retrospect Was Diddy Wrong For Making Them Walk For Cheesecake?

Shit man Mase said he was living in Puffy s closet while writing his album for him lol Puffy a weird nigga

luckily they had security cuz walking across the Brooklyn bridge in the middle of the night is not recommended

according to them they kept the burner on them tho

Lmao stop listening to broke youtube niggas man...

To answer the thread though...Diddy was fucked up for this and niggas said as much when this shit first aired. Wasn't nobody talking about how they would've walked to BK. The vast majority of the reaction was clowning them for doing it and people saying no way they'd let someone do what Diddy did.

Though that nigga Fred did deserve to get cussed out for smoking cigarettes on Diddy's bus.

This reminds me of when i hanging out by the bridge downtown after school and seen danity kane coming from the gym as they was preparing for the finale performance. We got to choppin it wit em on some cool shit and they invited me and my boy to the show. We was afraid to tell em we was only like 17 cuz they made a mention it was 18 over lol. Dawn was feelin ya boy tho...
:cry:

Life.

Also...let's kill the "they were 18-21 year old kids". Sarah was a grown woman married with kids. That's half the reason she was annoyed with the bullshit that went on in the house all the time.

Junior's cheesecake is absolutely marvelous. When I was in Brooklyn I was out there all the time. So good !

lmaoooooooo!!!!!

Much of it was for show, babs, Ness and choppa suit explained that it was only reality TV

They did walk to Brooklyn, but it was scripted and they walked with the entire camera crew, extras and producers, aka like 60 people.

They took the cab back home.

They walked back! Them niggas got to the spot around 1am & didn’t make it back til 4am

What’s more so hilarious is that they coulda legit took 1 train (from time square there’s a handful of trains that coulda taken them straight to the area which is now The Barclays Center) from where they started to Juniors. They made it harder for themselves cause I still don’t recall Diddy denying them of any other means of getting there

Always wondered how you can have a group talk tough on wax after you punk em like that. Knew right then that he wasn’t invested in them like that.

lmaoooooooo!!!!!

They walked back! Them niggas got to the spot around 1am & didn’t make it back til 4am
So you know more than the actually people that were involved?

Lmao, reality TV is scripted fam.

They can put any time they want on what time they got back.

I've worked on two reality shows and got family that's been in one.

All of them are fake including the love and hip hop ones.

They take several takes to get the right reaction for tv.

You think the camera crew would agree to walk to Brooklyn and back? They're not getting a record deal Lmao.

Back