Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Retrospect Was Diddy Wrong For Making Them Walk For Cheesecake?

Wrong?

There isn’t really any morality involved in it. Either you’re willing to do it or you aren’t. Didn’t can’t be ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ for telling some niggas to go walk and bring him a cheesecake.

if that makes sense.

I mean the reasoning behind making somebody walk can have moral….

Mannnnn fuck Diddy.

Much of it was for show, babs, Ness and choppa suit explained that it was only reality TV

They did walk to Brooklyn, but it was scripted and they walked with the entire camera crew, extras and producers, aka like 60 people.

They took the cab back home.

I mean the reasoning behind making somebody walk can have moral….

Mannnnn fuck Diddy.

I disagree with this also.

But...

If we're gonna talk about the reason, then let's talk about the REAL reason. (I know y'all tired of me saying it, but this is ANOTHER example of niggas positions being misrepresented).

Niggas keep talking about 'hazing' and whatever else. But this wasn't that. This wasn't Diddy saying 'Oh, y'all niggas is the new niggas on the block so I'm gonna give you hell, as a way to welcome you into this brootherhood' or doing some wild shit just to do it. This was Diddy feeling like them niggas was feeling themselves too much, wasn't working hard enough, weren't as hungry as they were when they started, etc. So he said "let me bring you niggas back down to Earth, cuz other niggas would KILL to be in the position that you're in.'.

I don't see any morality involved in that at all. I'm not in a position to say Diddy was 'right' or 'wrong' for that. Based on what? From who's perspective.

I dunno. I feel like I'm not making sense and I don't care enough about this to keep typing.

Peace.

Back