Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Retrospect Was Diddy Wrong For Making Them Walk For Cheesecake?

Everybody ain't going for it. Some people just ain't with it

Cowboys WR Dez Bryant refused to be hazed as a rookie

He paid for it later

The Legend of Dez Bryant and the Most Expensive Team Dinner in History

Let me make this clear if already isn't.

I'm not saying they were wrong for walking to get Diddy that cheesecake. I'm just saying that I would've never done it and took offense to even being told some shit like that.

Let me make this clear if already isn't.

I'm not saying they were wrong for walking to get Diddy that cheesecake. I'm just saying that I would've never done it and took offense to even being told some shit like that.

Well, that’s you. If they wanted to do it, I can’t be mad at them if they felt that it would help them with their careers

Considering we didn't known how trash Puff was with his artist at the time we all would have took that walk to become the next Biggie on Bad Boy and get that entertainer money

I doubt I would have for him but this is a fair objective perspective

He paid for it later

The Legend of Dez Bryant and the Most Expensive Team Dinner in History

If you read that article Dez may not have even paid that bill. Besides that it's a big ass difference between another man telling you to carry his pads than all the rookies chipping in and paying for vets at a team dinner.

To me it humiliated them more than showed their dedication or determination. That shyt was a major flex, have kids walk all night to get you cheesecake?...Looking back, that shyt was foul. I remember one dude was creating some buzz years ago. I forgot his name but he was on the show and bounced cause they was sent on some kind of crazy mission

Carrying pads and walking miles in bad weather is not comparable.

19-22 year old me wouldn’t have done that.

You really didn't get that that wasn't the comparison being made?

The comparison is that some people just not going for it this world regardless of the situation.

You really didn't get that that wasn't the comparison being made?

The comparison is that some people just not going for it this world regardless of the situation.

Yea. But I was just giving my 2 cents on them being compared.

Shit man Mase said he was living in Puffy s closet while writing his album for him lol Puffy a weird nigga

luckily they had security cuz walking across the Brooklyn bridge in the middle of the night is not recommended

according to them they kept the burner on them tho

Back