Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Retrospect Was Diddy Wrong For Making Them Walk For Cheesecake?

Considering we didn't known how trash Puff was with his artist at the time we all would have took that walk to become the next Biggie on Bad Boy and get that entertainer money

This how I look at it

Now, we can pretend to be tough and prideful about certain situations but the thing of it is....They were within reach of their goals...

When you look at some of the horrifying stories int the sports world that athletes have had to put up with in order to reach their goals whether is be putting up with sexual, mental and physical abuse, why would it be out of the realm of possibility that they would willingly walk miles for cheesecake?

Diddy was trash for this shit because it was all about him letting them know from the jump that, "I OWN YOU"....it was all about power and he used to get over on some youngins who were naïve and hungry to reach their dreams

If anybody thinks that shit was strictly for entertainment purposes is being fooled...

and most people who are in the workforce who are not bosses or in positions that are of great value are more than likely putting up with shit from bosses but ain't making nearly as much money even if they signed a slave contract.....

its levels to this shit

“I didn’t walk back, I took a cab,” he said. “This man said to walk to, he didn’t say to walk back.”

P6NSZEFYPZCURJBIYQE55UHO7Y.jpg

The thing that always tripped me out was that Babs & Dylan were from NY…. why didnt either of them say “let’s take the train”? I don’t remember Diddy saying they couldn’t take transportation. These niggas walked from midtown all the way to the middle of Brooklyn basically… and BACK! All of that coulda been a quick task just taking the train

The thing that always tripped me out was that Babs & Dylan were from NY…. why didnt either of them say “let’s take the train”? I don’t remember Diddy saying they couldn’t take transportation. These niggas walked from midtown all the way to the middle of Brooklyn basically… and BACK! All of that coulda been a quick task just taking the train
I always wondered that. Like hop on the train, “walk” to juniors then hop back on the train

It’s context to shit.

At that time, you had Diddy, who had clout/fame through the roof. Nigga was always on TV.

You put him in front of some niggas who tryna get their career off the ground, tired of the regular grind, want that success. He could have told the towalk to the Moon,and they would have. Shit was an abuse of power/ego trip. I understand making people be humble, but that’s not it.

I remember watching that shit and saying a nigga should have told Diddy to fucc himself and put out a diss song.

Was listening to Kwame Brown talk about this shit last week

At the end of the day, nobody can make you do some shit like that if you don’t want

We all have different levels of pride, self-respect, etc.

I don't care what I don't have it's some shit I ain't doing for money.

Walking miles in the cold for the amusement of a rich nigga ain't something I'm going to do for a check.

That would have been your feelings as a 19-22 year old?

Back