Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm single because....

She was a fuck buddy that I happened to think was cool enough to hang out with. One night I was hungry but wanted to go to a sit-down restaurant, but didn't want to go by myself. I hit her up like "Yo, you feel like coming to Baker's Square with me? I want one of their reubens". She said "yeah" so I rolled through an picked her up. It was a date but not really a date 'cause supposedly we weren't interested in each other past fucking and occasionally drinking together (which usually led to fucking). Anyways, we get to the spot and the waitress was actually attentive. Nothing really to look at, just regular Becky, but she was really nice and made going to this lil joint a decent experience...

... Ole girl just didn't like it.

After the first few times the waitress came by she copped an attitude talmbout "I think this bitch tryin' ta holler at you while I'm right here!". I'm trying to smooth it over with her so she would chill the fuck out but she kept up with the attitude. When we left I tipped the waitress $20 'cause she legit went above and beyond. Ole girl was livid cause now she thinkin' I'm trying to holler on the sly.

So we rollin back to to the crib and we got to arguing about her getting loud with me at a restaurant after she saw how much I tipped the waitress. I pulled off the road, shut the car off and took the keys, got out and started walking away. Mind you, we're in the middle of nowhere on Michigan ave in the snow, common sense would have told you I wasn't going too far. She got out the ride and started following me, yelling the whole time. I hit the alarm to lock the doors, ran back to the car, disarmed it long enough to open my door, jumped in, locked the shit and bailed the fuck outta there.

Rolled all the way home, gave naan fuck about how she was gettin' home either. She came to my apt at about 3 in the morning banging on my door yelling and screaming about how fucked up that was and her daddy and uncles gonna fuck me up and all that.

I called the cops. She sat in jail until the morning.
Lol bro this is a funny story and all....but running back to your car was kinda pussy my dude

If u gonna kick a chick out kick her out, looks like u were scared of her

Based on how u described the locale it seemed dangerous af too

I mean I've kicked bitches out my car too but I took em home first or left em somewhere public

Disappointed former admirer
LoneEqualBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Blood if u don't get your stalking ass tf away from whis

Lol bro this is a funny story and all....but running back to your car was kinda pussy my dude

If u gonna kick a chick out kick her out, looks like u were scared of her

Based on how u described the locale it seemed dangerous af too

I mean I've kicked bitches out my car too but I took em home first or left em somewhere public

Again, I don't get physical with broads unless it's life or death. I wanted her out of the car without a struggle, I got her out of the car without a struggle.

i think some of yall missing the point.....

while i understand the not a safe place.......sometimes your sanity is more important.

waiting for the right place is like waiting for the right time to break up....shit might go left before you have a chance to do what you gotta do.

crazy no one is saying shit about the chick getting wild in isolated locations. am i blaming her? no.

but its a time and place for things and that goes for them both.

i think some of yall missing the point.....

while i understand the not a safe place.......sometimes your sanity is more important.

waiting for the right place is like waiting for the right time to break up....shit might go left before you have a chance to do what you gotta do.

crazy no one is saying shit about the chick getting wild in isolated locations. am i blaming her? no.

but its a time and place for things and that goes for them both.

These days being in therapy has put this squarely on the radar. Back inna day I put up with far, far less than I have in recent years in order to keep peace about me and my sanity intact. Arguing with me over stupid shit was a quick way for a broad to see herself out of my life back when this event occurred.

These days being in therapy has put this squarely on the radar. Back inna day I put up with far, far less than I have in recent years in order to keep peace about me and my sanity intact. Arguing with me over stupid shit was a quick way for a broad to see herself out of my life back when this event occurred.
i agree.

i dont mind debating with a chick....but that arguing and being disrespectful?

nah, i rather cut ties than deal with any chick who cant control herself.

Homie was foul....

I've been that foul nigga before... And you was right to bounce .

I have a very....."female friendly" personality....I smile a lot, I joke a lot, and most of my playful flirting can be written off cuz I very rarely act on shit.....

Niggaz do the shit he did because he not trying to be attached to shit....

It's like committing a blatant crime in front of someone that implicates them.... You come back in that house.... Homie knows that he doesn't have to do anything out the way to indicate anything relationship.

You fucking multiple women... And want to know who's the most chill with that situation... Put them together..

See who acts possessive
See who acts unbothered

You did right, cuz that wasn't for you.... Never ignore flags.. Tests... Any of that shit

Compatibility ain't supposed to be easy...

People in general are untrusting.... They tend to try to manipulate emotions and date people they feel they are smarter than that are easier to control....

Watch out for shit like that....

Homie was foul....

I've been that foul nigga before... And you was right to bounce .

I have a very....."female friendly" personality....I smile a lot, I joke a lot, and most of my playful flirting can be written off cuz I very rarely act on shit.....

Niggaz do the shit he did because he not trying to be attached to shit....

It's like committing a blatant crime in front of someone that implicates them.... You come back in that house.... Homie knows that he doesn't have to do anything out the way to indicate anything relationship.

You fucking multiple women... And want to know who's the most chill with that situation... Put them together..

See who acts possessive
See who acts unbothered

You did right, cuz that wasn't for you.... Never ignore flags.. Tests... Any of that shit

Compatibility ain't supposed to be easy...

People in general are untrusting.... They tend to try to manipulate emotions and date people they feel they are smarter than that are easier to control....

Watch out for shit like that....
I understand that
Testing the limits or not the shit was just plain disrespectful and asked her to pick it up?
Woo sah

I understand that
Testing the limits or not the shit was just plain disrespectful and asked her to pick it up?
Woo sah
He wants a homegirl that will let him fuck when he wasn't to fuck, and he don't wanna be questioned about it....

Yeah I fuck other chicks, yeah you might come across them.... If you not cool, the door open.....

It's amazing how stress less dating is when you dumb open....

Shit I used to throw cook outs and invite everybody just to see who I could cut off cuz they acted up....

I love y'all, thanks for the advice forreal. Cause I'm 34 and I've seen a lot but I've never seen this part of the game before.

Nobody I call myself dealing with would ever try me in this way, so I'm glad it's over.
Being single is better than being on alert cuz you can't trust a nigga....

It's so easy to do right by somebody you actually wanna fuck with... That if you seeing shit that don't look right..... It ain't by mistake

I love y'all, thanks for the advice forreal. Cause I'm 34 and I've seen a lot but I've never seen this part of the game before.

Nobody I call myself dealing with would ever try me in this way, so I'm glad it's over.
i love you too.......
like...i'd lick your back after you come home from the gym love you.

all jokes and no disrespect....but uh:callme:

Im still tripping bout imagine if the roles were reversed.

You get to your girl crib, its another dude in there. You find out they chill and smoke together often. That there is already wild as fuck and a relationship ender.

But then imagine if your girl asks you to leave her alone with dude to go pick up food? Lmao. Like why dont you leave us alone for about 20 minutes. Like you my girl and im the 3rd wheel?

Shit would never pass.

Props to dude though. I done dirt as a youngin, but always has to sneak around and have intricate ass lies. Dude doing the same shit I was doing but with a ton less stress.

Back