Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm single because....

Whis Khalifa

Legion of Trill
Mod Squad
4as8TqQ.gif

I know this about myself, figured it out a long time ago. I have seemingly illogical shit that I won't tolerate.

Example?

Quarantine bae: sorry about the fight last night. Let me make it up to you. Come over and wear that thing I like...

Me: Yes sir *arrives as instructed*

QB: *designing his shoes on GTA* oh btw my neighbor wants to come over and use my wifi. I let her and her kids come over from time to time to play their games and do homework. Is that ok with you?

Me: *rolling blunt already agitated and frustrated* This is your place, so that's your decision.

QB: Great! I'll call her now...*calls her* yeah you can come over but my girl is here... No no no, she said it's cool, come on.

Me: so how long y'all been fuckin? I've met all your family and friends but somehow the one that comes over here 'all the time' I've never met...

QB: it's not even like that we just friends!

Neighbor with kids arrive, kids run to QBs bedroom to play their games and the neighbor comes in the front room to smoke with me and QB...

QB to me: I ordered some food but I put pickup instead of delivery by accident, would you mind running to get the food? I don't usually leave her in my house alone like that...

Me: what did you order? I didn't even tell you what I wanted.

QB: a family meal for everybody

Me:. ... Bet...

*Picks up food, takes it home to my own family*
*Sends text ending it*

Got me saying shit I don't even mean like fuck you, her, and them kids...

If y'all got petty break up stories, feel free to share. I had to vent real quick.

so you saying the door open?

this me landing in your town and then my wife calling

tenor.gif

i told this one before but i guess it was petty.

dated this chick that was hella not bright.
her body was fire. big ole yet controllable titties. nice butt and soft lips. this is why i dealt with her for so long.

but....we talking and she ask me to come over to smash......i arrive but i dont think i told her i pulled up...anyway i get to her door....

me: knock knock

her: who is it?

me: P

her: who

me: it's P

her: WHO!

me: IT"S P!

her: hes not here. hes on his way.

i just turned and left.
she called me later asking why i didnt come over or some shit.....i just ended it.

I hope what I said dont come off like I'm trying to be disrespectful..like objectively speaking if my homie had the same issue and the sexes was reversed, I'd tell him the same thing

I hope what I said dont come off like I'm trying to be disrespectful..like objectively speaking if my homie had the same issue and the sexes was reversed, I'd tell him the same thing
man be you........dont let them dudes change how you do things........im sure she smiled.

You can design shoes on GTA?
:word??:

And its only petty if yall wasnt really a thing..u feel me, of course he beating dat..but if yall just got a FWB thing, den u kinda just caught feelings and u kinda still was single
Doesn't matter what the status of our relationship was.

Don't bring no random females around me.

I know my hangups and I'm honest with whoever I'm talking to. I'm jealous and possessive and I let them know that.

If he chooses to deal with me after knowing that, it's on him whatever happens next.

Doesn't matter what the status of our relationship was.

Don't bring no random females around me.

I know my hangups and I'm honest with whoever I'm talking to. I'm jealous and possessive and I let them know that.

If he chooses to deal with me after knowing that, it's on him whatever happens next.
6021ee774f6a65999bb349daec401ed1.gif

When u put it that way, he tested yo limitations and got what he was looking for

Then there's nothing not-fuckable about this chick!

The way he was saying he wouldn't fuck with her, I expected a crackhead bish.

Nothing about her said she was struggling for wifi, jo
Sounds like ol girl may have been a slot ahead of you on the depth chart

Otherwise he’d tell her it wasn’t a good time

That's what I told him. He made the choice that he would normally make. It was just the wrong one for me.

I would never invite another nigga to my house while my man was there unless it's family.

Then there's nothing not-fuckable about this chick!

The way he was saying he wouldn't fuck with her, I expected a crackhead bish.

Nothing about her said she was struggling for wifi, jo

That's what I told him. He made the choice that he would normally make. It was just the wrong one for me.

I would never invite another nigga to my house while my man was there unless it's family.

If you had just come to kick it that’s one thing. But if he told you to wear that thing he like then y’all shoulda been 1-on-1.

Also, care to elaborate on the requested attire? Lol

Back