Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm single because....

tenor.gif

Never tried famous Dave's. What state is it located in? What's their best dishes? Sorry haven't had fast food in months so I'm going to go take this information and watch YouTube videos on it and envision myself eating it

I honestly don't know where they started. We had on here in Cincinnati, then it closed so we had to start going to Kentucky. They got brisket, ribs, turkey, chicken. Also sides like a bbq joint like baked beans etc. They make their own sauces

Famous Dave’s used to have one here in Rochester but they closed and moved on I guess. Now TC Hooligans took over their former spot.

She must've did something egregious...

She was a fuck buddy that I happened to think was cool enough to hang out with. One night I was hungry but wanted to go to a sit-down restaurant, but didn't want to go by myself. I hit her up like "Yo, you feel like coming to Baker's Square with me? I want one of their reubens". She said "yeah" so I rolled through an picked her up. It was a date but not really a date 'cause supposedly we weren't interested in each other past fucking and occasionally drinking together (which usually led to fucking). Anyways, we get to the spot and the waitress was actually attentive. Nothing really to look at, just regular Becky, but she was really nice and made going to this lil joint a decent experience...

... Ole girl just didn't like it.

After the first few times the waitress came by she copped an attitude talmbout "I think this bitch tryin' ta holler at you while I'm right here!". I'm trying to smooth it over with her so she would chill the fuck out but she kept up with the attitude. When we left I tipped the waitress $20 'cause she legit went above and beyond. Ole girl was livid cause now she thinkin' I'm trying to holler on the sly.

So we rollin back to to the crib and we got to arguing about her getting loud with me at a restaurant after she saw how much I tipped the waitress. I pulled off the road, shut the car off and took the keys, got out and started walking away. Mind you, we're in the middle of nowhere on Michigan ave in the snow, common sense would have told you I wasn't going too far. She got out the ride and started following me, yelling the whole time. I hit the alarm to lock the doors, ran back to the car, disarmed it long enough to open my door, jumped in, locked the shit and bailed the fuck outta there.

Rolled all the way home, gave naan fuck about how she was gettin' home either. She came to my apt at about 3 in the morning banging on my door yelling and screaming about how fucked up that was and her daddy and uncles gonna fuck me up and all that.

I called the cops. She sat in jail until the morning.

She was a fuck buddy that I happened to think was cool enough to hang out with. One night I was hungry but wanted to go to a sit-down restaurant, but didn't want to go by myself. I hit her up like "Yo, you feel like coming to Baker's Square with me? I want one of their reubens". She said "yeah" so I rolled through an picked her up. It was a date but not really a date 'cause supposedly we weren't interested in each other past fucking and occasionally drinking together (which usually led to fucking). Anyways, we get to the spot and the waitress was actually attentive. Nothing really to look at, just regular Becky, but she was really nice and made going to this lil joint a decent experience...

After the first few times the waitress came by she copped an attitude talmbout "I think this bitch tryin' ta holler at you while I'm right here!". I'm trying to smooth it over with her so she would chill the fuck out but she kept up with the attitude. When we left I tipped the waitress $20 'cause she legit went above and beyond. Ole girl was livid cause now she thinkin' I'm trying to holler on the sly.

So we rollin back to to the crib and we got to arguing about her getting loud with me at a restaurant after she saw how much I tipped the waitress. I pulled off the road, shut the car off and took the keys, got out and started walking away. Mind you, we're in the middle of nowhere on Michigan ave in the snow, common sense would have told you I wasn't going too far. She got out the ride and started following me, yelling the whole time. I hit the alarm to lock the doors, ran back to the car, disarmed it long enough to open my door, jumped in, locked the shit and bailed the fuck outta there.

Rolled all the way home, gave naan fuck about how she was gettin' home either. She came to my apt at about 3 in the morning banging on my door yelling and screaming about how fucked up that was and her daddy and uncles gonna fuck me up and all that.

Lol fam ...why you over tip the waitress after ole girl just showed you she was insecure about the waitress flirting with you?

You outchea tipping for extra shoulder touches n shit.. It's all game like the strippers and it never looks well to your date. You weren't memorable to that waitress until you made yourself memorable with the large tip.

Then you put her life in harm's way by running from an argument and leaving her in the snow? Did she get physical or something?

Cause this ain't petty, lol

Petty is like y'all driving arguing and you hit the brakes fast to make her bump her head in the dashboard or something

You outchea playing with folks lives

This is mature.

Young me would have opened the door...Gave a phone to call her people's an called her bitches in the process.

I was a legit dumbass hothead when i was young.

Last edited:
  • Cap
Reactions: GNS

should have took her home

this didnt justify leaving her on the side of the road

Lol fam ...why you over tip the waitress after ole girl just showed you she was insecure about the waitress flirting with you?

You outchea tipping for extra shoulder touches n shit.. It's all game like the strippers and it never looks well to your date. You weren't memorable to that waitress until you made yourself memorable with the large tip.

Nah, generally speaking I don't tip. When I do, I'm pretty generous because that person has gone well above what they should normally do. I wasn't thinking about the broad I was with at that moment, it was just me being me.

Then you put her life in harm's way by running from an argument and leaving her in the snow? Did she get physical or something?

Cause this ain't petty, lol

Nah, nothing physical, and I didn't run either. I wanted her out of my car without having to resort to getting physical. Me getting out and walking away pretty much ensured it happened. At the same time, I have to end this, 'cause clearly this daffy broad got some sort of feelings for me and that ain't what this was supposed to be about. I had to end it in a manner that you can't return from.

Chess, not checkers.

Pretty is like y'all driving arguing and you hit the brakes fast to make her bump her head in the dashboard or something

I've done that to shut a broad up a time or two.. or three...

Back