Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

Difference between the two. You can go from rich to poor... (Hammer, Antoine Walker), but wealthy never stops, its perpetual, it will always come in
I should of explained it better in the UK they did a study on what the average person views as rich. Because there's no general census on what it means to be rich

To me athletes are the mega rich. It's Interesting because they found no one can agree on what it means to be rich so they had to base it on lifestyle and break it down to 5 different levels. We all know what a poverty line it's just funny we can't agree on a rich line

This probably needs its own thread

I mean it's true, but it's simplistic to the point of stupidity.

Yes, the poor are poor because they spend most of their money. The reason why they spend it all is because they barely make enough to cover necessities like food, clothing, and shelter. The middle class saves money because, while they make enough to cover necessities and even buy some luxuries, smart people in the middle class know they are just one disaster away from being poor, so they have to keep money in a position where it can be used when needed and can't really gamble it. Rich people invest because they have the disposable income to do so.

The quote is written to suggest that poor people are poor because they choose not to invest, and we know that's absurd. it also implies that rich people became rich by investing, and that is also absurd.

I should of explained it better in the UK they did a study on what the average person views as rich. Because there's no general census on what it means to be rich

To me athletes are the mega rich. It's Interesting because they found no one can agree on what it means to be rich so they had to base it on lifestyle and break it down to 5 different levels. We all know what a poverty line it's just funny we can't agree on a rich line

This probably needs its own thread
Part of the problem is ppl gotta understand the difference between rich and wealthy, as well as net worth, and lastly how income works and like you said determining levels of rich. Wealthy is its on level because it's constant whereas rich is subject to change

Fiscal Responsibility really needs to be taught in school

It is taught but it doesn't make a difference.

Like, what's teaching kids in the inner city who are poor about fiscal responsibility gonna change? They are still going to be poor after that lesson. There are still systems in place that are designed to keep them poor. The only difference will be that they know why now.

Screenshot_20210708-103413_Samsung Internet.jpg
But poor people don't make enough to follow that principle. Their costs are more than 50%. And yeah I suppose they could put a few bucks every month but when you don't have money, every penny counts. A bs ass system designed to help the rich.

This

and to add on, we should all be trying to get our coins up and investing no matter where we are financially if possible hopping into the investing and even more importantly real estate we can start building wealth for yourself and family

Simply saying we should invest is a pretty empty statement though.

It feels like the whole statement when people say "We need to invest" is pretty much bullshit.

Investing is not a solution. It's an act.

This

and to add on, we should all be trying to get our coins up and investing no matter where we are financially if possible hopping into the investing and even more importantly real estate we can start building wealth for yourself and family

Investing no matter where you're at financially sounds good but if you don't have any extra disposable income then asking somebody to invest and take a risk is a risk they may not be able to realistically do

Simply saying we should invest is a pretty empty statement though.

It feels like the whole statement when people say "We need to invest" is pretty much bullshit.

Investing is not a solution. It's an act.
negative.

That's like saying we should eat more veggies is bullshit. Do we need to only eat veggies to survive no but do need to eat some. Same goes for investing do we need it nope should you do it yup

We live in the information age. If anyone has fingers and a smartphone they can google "how to invest" or "how to get started investing"

Also it's not the answer for all things but it's a step in the right way.

View attachment 581702
But poor people don't make enough to follow that principle. Their costs are more than 50%. And yeah I suppose they could put a few bucks every month but when you don't have money, every penny counts. A bs ass system designed to help the rich.

I remember when I was in the Marine Corps a lot of the dudes in my platoon would talk about what they were investing in the Stock Market and they would ask me what do I have stock in and I would tell them nothing. I had 3 kids. Most of them didn't have any kids. I would rather spend the money that I'm making on my kids right now so that we can live right now. I remember telling them that we don't save a lot of money and they said that wasn't smart.

I think it's funny how people who are in different situations try to paint your picture for you. They are trying to tell you how to live like what makes them happy makes you happy.

The funniest thing is most of those dudes that were investing were doing small time shit. Niggas was investing hundreds of dollars. Not thousands. They were playing with chump change. None of them were even trying to take any real risk to make some real money.

negative.

That's like saying we should eat more veggies is bullshit. Do we need to only eat veggies to survive no but do need to eat some. Same goes for investing do we need it nope should you do it yup

We live in the information age. If anyone has fingers and a smartphone they can google "how to invest" or "how to get started investing"

Also it's not the answer for all things but it's a step in the right way.

Why do we need to invest?

Investing no matter where you're at financially sounds good but if you don't have any extra disposable income then asking somebody to invest and take a risk is a risk they may not be able to realistically do

People want to tell other people to invest in a system and a society that is not even invested in you.

That's like telling me that I should really go eat at that restaurant that doesn't even like to serve niggas but I should get out more and try new things right?

Back