Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im An Idiot

Killing over 130k civilians is a war crime bruh. Lets not try justifying it. Civilians, not soldiers. Its a reason why its against the geneva conventions. Now times that by two.

I still dont understand how you can watch a bomb explode and cause 21 kilotons of impact and say you didnt know what was gonna happen if you dropped it on a city which you werent even bombing. Thats another thing. Hiroshima wasnt even a place the US was bombing. They wanted to drop the bomb on a place that hadnt been damaged by war cause they wanted to a live target.

And your post proves my point. 25% margin of error on a bomb you blew up that could be seen from miles and caused a 2 thousand feet tall mushroom cloud means you were certain 75% of that would happen, which would kill thousands of people. Lets not act like they didnt decide to kill over 200 thousand civilians. Thats a war crime by every definition of the word.

You decide to believe their official story? Cool. Ima go with logic.

The Axis killed far, far more than that. The Japanese themselves were already committing atrocities across SE Asia with civilian tolls reportedly over 10 million. I touched on it back on the IC, but the Japanese were truly, truly fucked up. Nuking them was basically the only way to stop 'em.

Actually found the link I posted on the IC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

"... estimates that between 1937 and 1945, the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3 to over 10 million people, most likely 6 million Chinese, Koreans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Filipinos and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. According to Rummel, "This democide [i.e., death by government] was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture."[2] According to Rummel, in China alone, during 1937–45, approximately 3.9 million Chinese were killed, mostly civilians, as a direct result of the Japanese operations and a total of 10.2 million Chinese were killed in the course of the war.[59] The most infamous incident during this period was the Nanking Massacre of 1937–38, when, according to the findings of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, the Japanese Army massacred as many as 300,000 civilians and prisoners of war, although the accepted figure is somewhere in the hundreds of thousands..."

In 1945, the same year we dropped nukes, Japan did this:

"... the Manila massacre of February 1945 resulted in the death of 100,000 civilians in the Philippines. It is estimated that at least one out of every 20 Filipinos died at the hands of the Japanese during the occupation..."

The Nanking Rape, also known by it's "softer" name The Nanking Massacre happened in 1937 during the Sino-Japanese war and it was far more horrific than anything I can think of in modern times. The Japanese went on a rape-murder spree through the capital of China at the time, Nanking (now Nanjing). Them niggas would rape women AND children and would kill their victims by mutilation after raping them. Stabbing a woman up through the pussy with a bayonet or with a bamboo shank was common. Raping women and girls to death was also common.

The Changjiao Massаcre was a part of Japan's "scorched earth" policy towards China: Kill everyone, burn everything, take everything. During this event in 1942, they murdered over 30K people in just 4 days.

Also in 1942 there was the infamous Zhejiang-Jiangxi Campaign, we (the US) were trying to build airbases for our bombers and fighters on the Chinese mainland that hadn't been occupied by the Japanese. We had launched a bombing raid from an aircraft carrier and our planes were set to land at these hidden bases but the bases had been found by the Japanese and destroyed. As a result, our planes crash landed in Zhejiang and Jiangxi provinces in China after running out of fuel. The Japanese soldiers came looking for our airmen, who were being helped by the locals, and in the course of trying to find them the Japanese murdered over 250K civilians. The handful of airmen they did find were immediately killed.

By the time we nuked 'em, the Japanese were pretty much the most hated people in all of Southeast Asia because of the shit they had done. Millions of civilians brutally murdered at their hand (including rape, mutilation, and torture before death) versus 220-230K dead by ours, half of which were basically vaporized.

Nah homie, we did the right thing.

Last edited:
I'll play along.

Why is Kanye considered a fashion icon? Most times I see him in photos or on t.v. he is wearing sweat pants or jeans and a hoody. I know he once use to wear Ralph polos but so did we. I get the whole Yeezy shoe thing but I think they are popular bcuz they at one time were hard to cop.
I don't get it.

he has a designer line that nobody's seen on the streets, but gets walked at every major Fashion Week.

But dude has never been on the cutting edge of fashion ever. Even when he was wearing Polo and Ralph Lauren he dressed no different than the average cat with a plant job and a Macy's, Saks, or Neiman Marcus nearby.

Just a FYI.........the axis was charged with war crimes for the killing if civilians.

soooo yeah what's the difference of the US killing civilians?

I'm not doing mah googles right now. Off the top of my head:

The Germans and Italians had been defeated. In fact, all of Axis had been defeated EXCEPT Japan and they were actively fighting in the Pacific. They were still committing atrocities in China and Korea was still under Japanese rule. In '44, Koreans were being drafted into the Japanese military to fight the Allies (prior to that Koreans voluntarily enlisted) so not only were we fighting Japanese we were fighting unwilling Koreans as well.

Plain and simple, Japan wasn't going to stop fighting until they couldn't anymore. It really didn't leave us many options. We didn't need to bomb Germany or Italy 'cause they were done and all we were doing there was cleaning house. We could send more troops, ships, and planes there and hope to overwhelm the Japanese army or drop a couple of bombs with our new-fangled atomic technology on them, show them what they're up against and hope they surrender.

We dropped the bombs, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were obliterated, and faced with certain extinction the Japanese surrendered.
And we’ve been best friends ever since

Just a FYI.........the axis was charged with war crimes for the killing if civilians.

We won the war. Only reason. And I’m not really sure what a war crime is. Like what are these made up rules and laws dealing when it comes to world wars

We won the war. Only reason. And I’m not really sure what a war crime is. Like what are these made up rules and laws dealing when it comes to world wars

A war crime is an act that constitutes a serious violation of the laws of war that result individual criminal responsibility.

And all laws and rules are made up. But they're the laws that all the different countries involved have agreed to, so I dunno...

It's mostly bc your America and Europe didn't want to seem ungrateful for getting them out of a jam, would be my best guess...

Dope thread hope this shit keeps going cause i loved to watch the histroy channel before they ruined it, and good drop bout that history podcast

It's mostly bc your America and Europe didn't want to seem ungrateful for getting them out of a jam, would be my best guess...

Eh, not quite. Truthfully the Soviets put more of a hurting on Nazi's than anything we ever did, starting with the battle of Moscow. Germans weren't ready for a fight in the Russian winter, but the Soviets were, and they were able to turn that into a major defeat for the Nazis. By the time we touched down the tables had turned and Hitler was suffering massive losses.

If Perl Harbor hadn't happened, we still wouldn't have jumped in which is why some speculated that Perl Harbor was intentionally allowed to happen. Our citizens had ZERO appetite for getting into another war after WW1, especially another war on the complete opposite side of the planet that had nothing to do with us. The only way to get us willing to go to war was if we had been attacked by the Axis, which conveniently happened.

Back