If she didn't cum ... Does it really really count??...if he doesn’t nut, does it really count?

Maaaan...once a dick has entered any of a woman’s orophus’...you’ve had sex...and it counts...oral, anal, reg ole vaginal

Tha duration and pending results (good or bad) are up to tha participants after that....
If he doesn’t there’s DEF summin wrong wit you or he’s drunk ...a man can cum in his dreams (pause no homillz)...yo pussy ain’t even better than some imagery pussy

:yikes1:

If the sex is with someone i intend to have sex with again, i will perform cunninlingus on her until she orgasms then immediately follow it up with 90 seconds of passion. Once she gets hers she will be like "That was the best 90 seconds of my life!"

Little cheat code.

LOL you know how I know it counts?Because a chick can still get pregnant without cumming but I can't get a girl preggo w/out nutting

So I could skeet all in your shit in 2 pumps and you have a whole human come out of you.

I'm pretty sure a baby is solid proof that it counts whether a woman cums or not.

The pain a woman must feel from getting pregnant from a minute man that she didn't even cum from.

LOL you know how I know it counts?Because a chick can still get pregnant without cumming but I can't get a girl preggo w/out nutting

So I could skeet all in your shit in 2 pumps and you have a whole human come out of you.

I'm pretty sure a baby is solid proof that it counts whether a woman cums or not.

The pain a woman must feel from getting pregnant from a minute man that she didn't even cum from.
I'm pretty sure Mary ain't count whoever got her pregnant, and cuz Joe ego couldn't handle it we got a whole religion in the process 🙄🙄

if i don't nut i still had a good time. why wouldn't it work the other way around? judging by some of these comments here you'd think the very single moment of pleasure at any point during sex is orgasm and only orgasm.

of course, it's a completely different story if you aren't able to cum time after time after time with the same person. at some points it'd be like "ok, what gives?". i need my fuckin' pay off.