Welcome To aBlackWeb

If she didn't cum ... Does it really really count??...if he doesn’t nut, does it really count?

I can’t fully grasp what women get from sex with men, I’m not a woman. I can assume but I don’t know. There’s women that don’t come from penetration solely and there are women that can. I assume cause I don’t know, but I assume women that can come from penetration solely, can enjoy sex that doesn’t lead to an orgasm because they get more pleasure from penetration than those that don’t. But like I said, the question seems like more of a question for the women, cause how da fuck can we really know.

I mean otherwise, how does quickies happen,I doubt women are really coming during a quickie, but I assume they can still find it a pleasurable experience

Women cum during quickies. I hope.
Then I guess that goes to the understanding that women that can come from penetration solely can have a experience that doesn’t result in a orgasm and still find it pleasurable.

Cause there’s a lot of women that need you to be the captain of a starship, twisting and turning buttons, and shit just for them to cum

Back