Welcome To aBlackWeb

If she didn't cum ... Does it really really count??...if he doesn’t nut, does it really count?

I'd feel some type of way if she didn't cum, yes. Thankfully, every woman I've ever been with never had that issue with me.

swgstrt.gif

This convo makes me think of tha time this old head said if you use a condominium during sex it don’t count...said if his wife fucked a dude and he used a condom it didn’t count as cheating cuz it gotta be skin on skin....

But that’s actually light compared to some of tha crazy shit that nigga said over tha years lol
I've heard this, too. I've also heard many people say oral sex isn't cheating.

Orgasms arent always mandatory. Sex can be great and not have orgasm. But if orgasm is what I need and I don't get it I feel unfulfilled and wanting.

Orgasms arent always mandatory. Sex can be great and not have orgasm. But if orgasm is what I need and I don't get it I feel unfulfilled and wanting.
Like you didn't even have sex right??

Just check that shit off your list, and never speak of it again. It didn't really happen

Reactions: B_A
Imagine going through life and never gave one woman an orgasm...

Yikes

Imagine going through life and never gave one woman an orgasm...

Yikes
Thing is, not all women can experience orgasms. It’s a high percentage of women who can’t or won’t. So to base that off whether you fucked or not is dumb.

Back