If she didn't cum ... Does it really really count??...if he doesn’t nut, does it really count?

So one night stands don’t count now? Cus I ain’t trying to make a one nighter cum I’m solely out for my own enjoyment.

I never got this mindset. Shit reads like just using a woman to masterbate instead of actually fucking. Don't see how niggas fucking and keep going with the woman laying there all disinterested

Just because you didn’t finish doesn’t mean the race never happened.

:think2:

Not that I’m condoning... but if the genders were reversed there wouldn’t be this conversation.

Just because you didn’t finish doesn’t mean the race never happened.

:think2:

Not that I’m condoning... but if the genders were reversed there wouldn’t be this conversation.
If he didn’t nut, does it count?

If he didn’t nut, does it count?

Sex is so damn “fluid” and subjective these days that I don’t even think it matters to a lot of people. There’s people who get off just based on seeing their significant other cumming with someone else. You’re never gonna get a standard “right” answer.

If he doesn't cum I'm gonna assume there is something wrong with him...or me.

If he doesn’t there’s DEF summin wrong wit you or he’s drunk ...a man can cum in his dreams (pause no homillz)...yo pussy ain’t even better than some imaginary pussy

:yikes1:

Last edited:
Sex is so damn “fluid” and subjective these days that I don’t even think it matters to a lot of people. There’s people who get off just based on seeing their significant other cumming with someone else. You’re never gonna get a standard “right” answer.
Ok I’m asking you though. Do it count for you?

Shit man before I turned 19 I didn’t give a fuck about no chick cumming, the objective during sex was to make it 10 strong minutes then search for da nut. In my mind, long as she was wet and moanin, she cumming, now…ima bout to get this nut.

And that shit counted every fucking time, now older me, I might be a little too obsessed with a woman cuming before me. Funny how that shit flips