Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Bloomberg becomes the democratic nominee, would you vote for him?

Would you vote for bloomberg?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
I'm really confused by some of yall on here. For years and up until this day some of yall say the reason Obama didn't get to do what he really wanted to do was because republicans controlled both the house and senate.

So if the choice is between Trump and Bloomberg why not shift the focus on taking control of the house and senate so the powers of either racist president would be severely limited?

If the moves that any president can make is controlled and/or limited by which party controls both houses it should really be fuck all these bum ass candidates they keep trotting out here for the figure head position of this country.

I'm really confused by some of yall on here. For years and up until this day some of yall say the reason Obama didn't get to do what he really wanted to do was because republicans controlled both the house and senate.

So if the choice is between Trump and Bloomberg why not shift the focus on taking control of the house and senate so the powers of either racist president would be severely limited?

If the moves that any president can make is controlled and/or limited by which party controls both houses it should really be fuck all these bum ass candidates they keep trotting out here for the figure head position of this country.

Meh. Two things can be true at the same time.

We can acknowledge that generally Democrats don’t think critically and blindly support status quo candidates.

At the same time pragmatic people can acknowledge that allowing Donald Trump to be elected sets black people back 50 years and endangers the country and the world.

So one priority is greater than the other

Meh. Two things can be true at the same time.

We can acknowledge that generally Democrats don’t think critically and blindly support status quo candidates.

At the same time pragmatic people can acknowledge that allowing Donald Trump to be elected sets black people back 50 years and endangers the country and the world.

So one priority is greater than the other

That's the thing though with control of both houses the shit Trump pulls not going to happen unless democrats finally show out in the open they are just as racist as republicans.

So I really don't get where you trying to go with that.

That's the thing though with control of both houses the shit Trump pulls not going to happen unless democrats finally show out in the open they are just as racist as republicans.

So I really don't get where you trying to go with that.

Trump was elected President.

80,000 votes across three states is the reason why.
100 million people didn’t vote.

We should not have allowed Trump to be elected. But we did

Trump was elected President.

80,000 votes across three states is the reason why.
100 million people didn’t vote.

We should not have allowed Trump to be elected. But we did

You talking old shit that nothing can be done about. That shit don't matter anymore. Get the fuck over it he's in office now.

So if the choice is between Bloomberg and Trump. Both known outward racists. Why not shift focus off the presidential election to controlling both the houses to limit what either Bloomberg or Trump could do as president in this coming election?

Since a lot of people claim that the republicans controlling both houses during Obama years limited what he could accomplish why not do that with this election if the choice is between those 2 people.

You talking old shit that nothing can be done about. That shit don't matter anymore. Get the fuck over it he's in office now.

So if the choice is between Bloomberg and Trump. Both known outward racists. Why not shift focus off the presidential election to controlling both the houses to limit what either Bloomberg or Trump could do as president in this coming election?

Since a lot of people claim that the republicans controlling both houses during Obama years limited what he could accomplish why not do that with this election if the choice is between those 2 people.

I only brought up the past because you raised it literally a few posts up.

We never denied the system is corrupt. We denied that letting Trump get elected over Hilary was not simply inconsequential.
Trump is much worse than a status quo Democrat.

So that reference was a straw man.

And that’s the thing- Bloomberg and Trump are NOT the only options. We have the least corrupt dude of the last 40 years running that is giving black people Damn near everything we are asking for - but, apparently he isn’t good enough.

And Biden knew Obama right?

Let’s vote for him.

We agree on stacking the House and Senate. Of course we should attempt to do so. That’s parallel to this conversation.

My thing is - Why are we planning for worst case scenario and trying to mitigate the damage.

For once as Democrats, why don’t we go after the best case scenario?

I only brought up the past because you raised it literally a few posts up.

We never denied the system is corrupt. We denied that letting Trump get elected over Hilary was not simply inconsequential.
Trump is much worse than a status quo Democrat.

So that reference was a straw man.

And that’s the thing- Bloomberg and Trump are NOT the only options. We have the least corrupt dude of the last 40 years running that is giving black people Damn near everything we are asking for - but, apparently he isn’t good enough.

And Biden knew Obama right?

Let’s vote for him.

We agree on stacking the House and Senate. Of course we should attempt to do so. That’s parallel to this conversation.

My thing is - Why are we planning for worst case scenario and trying to mitigate the damage.

For once as Democrats, why don’t we go after the best case scenario?

We know they're not the only options. Those are the 2 options this thread was based on shit is just a hypothetical that was asked about if it can down to those 2.

My answer was why not shift the focus off the those 2 trash ass options and just limit what they can do like folks said republicans did to Obama. That ain't really bringing up the past either.

We know they're not the only options. Those are the 2 options this thread was based on shit is just a hypothetical that was asked about if it can down to those 2.

My answer was why not shift the focus off the those 2 trash ass options and just limit what they can do like folks said republicans did to Obama. That ain't really bringing up the past either.

Ok.

If we are only talking about that situation, generally I agree.
Although I would say Bloomberg is still the better choice over Trump, in then yeah - focusing on the House and Senate to limit his damage.

A lot of people I talk to tho talk like Biden or Bloomberg are the only options as of today.

Shit doesn’t make sense to me.

Yall better start voting at the local level too

Thats when shit get done
Yup, i live in kentucky where these idiots have stayed voting moscow mitches sorry ass but i finally think this year dude has a chance to lose, honestly if we get rid of mitch that'll neuter alot of what trump does

These parties are garabge, I don't get why people support these polticians more than their own fam at times. Bloomberg, Biden will never get a vote from me. Biden especially for his Drug War bullshit. Dude thinks he's owed our support because Obama gave him the VP nod, yet didn't do shit as VP.

Back