Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Bloomberg becomes the democratic nominee, would you vote for him?

Would you vote for bloomberg?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
There's a difference between not wanting to vote for Bloomberg based on his very real record and not wanting to vote for Clinton based on some made up shit Russia circulated through friggin facebook memes in order to get Trump elected.

There's a difference between not wanting to vote for Bloomberg based on his very real record and not wanting to vote for Clinton based on some made up shit Russia circulated through friggin facebook memes in order to get Trump elected.
Lol did Russia make up 'super predator', flip flopping throughout her career and riding establishment penis?

Also u didn't mention

*Not voting for Hillary or Trump bc u wanted Bernie*

But we're not gonna go down that road again

"Anyone but Trump" squad you are cordially invited to post

I'm genuinely interested

And this type of thinking is why if Bloomberg becomes the nominee, why he wont beat Trump. Trump told yall that he and Hillary were the same thing and fooled all of you.

Once again Trump has active clansmen in his administration who are setting laws yall aren't even thinking about that will make shit waaaaay tougher on your kids in 10-15 years.

Yall gon learn them next 4 years of Trump are gonna be brutal. Greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

lol just to be clear I said I was conflicted... Never said I wouldn't vote for him if he ends up becoming the nominee.

I was no fan of Hillary at all.. but when it came time to vote.. I voted for her rather than not voting at all

Trump has also been actively rolling back much of the financial regulations Obama signed which saved the US economy. Yall want another 2008 ?
Could've sworn u were on here some time ago defending Trump on economy?? Even after u got pressed.

Regardless....

....strictly economy....who would u trust more between Trump n Bloomberg?

the Russian agent shit had to be annoying lol I know you was like “I’m Romanian as fuck”
Lol it's funny bc I'm sure I clarified myself in that manner too

But

All I know is I didn't get my info from FB memes or Joe Rogan podcasts. Bc I don't follow political pages besides CNN n Bill Maher.

But that 'Russian agent' shit sure was trendy to say at the time

Y’all talking to your parents and aunties about dude?

Black Baby Boomers have drank all of the kool aids he is serving in those Ads.

If trump wins again say goodbye to womens reproductive rights, a real multinational plan to agressively combat climate change and our energy infrastructure, gun legislation, fair tax policies, any type of medicare expansion, voting rights, etc, etc, etc

Bloomberg is a shitty candidate but he'll do at least what trump will do and combat the issues above.

We don’t often agree - but this is a good point.
I don’t see how anyone disagrees with this.

FUCK Mike Bloomberg though

Look to be completely objective the economy is in incredible shape and that's the only thing Trump can say that's good in "his" term but that is largely contributed to Obama, Trump didnt do anything or change any laws to bolster the economy, he just cut taxes but that takes longer to reflect. Yall coming off of one of the worst economic periods on record so of course that shit gonna run way up. Look at Clinton after 89-91 meltdowns and then Bush in his first term and majority of his second term. However, history unfortunately isn't going to remember it that way. Trump is enjoying record lows in unemployment and most people aren't as educated so they'll give Trump props not understanding the full picture.

Bloomberg without question over Trump for the economy, you can compare the two and see for yourself. Trump's campaign got confirmation that bringing his adversaries to his level turns support from them and this time he has the advantage because they need to work harder to get support.The black community is a huge voting block and that impact a decision but Trump's campaign knows black people aren't going to vote for him and unfortunately for Trump there arent enough coons. So if you can't get em, might as well divide em and let the Democrats fight amongst the scraps. Trump said he and Hillary were the same which wasn't true but it worked. Trump gonna do the same thing with "mini Mike" as he calls him SMMFH. Only Sanders and Biden can beat Trump but Sanders has bad policies for the economy and Biden has way too much baggage and has conservative views against things that young people happen to like (such as the bullshit he said about weed).
U said Bernie is great for civil rights but u think he's worse for economy than Bloomberg?

Look to be completely objective the economy is in incredible shape and that's the only thing Trump can say that's good in "his" term but that is largely contributed to Obama, Trump didnt do anything or change any laws to bolster the economy, he just cut taxes but that takes longer to reflect. Yall coming off of one of the worst economic periods on record so of course that shit gonna run way up. Look at Clinton after 89-91 meltdowns and then Bush in his first term and majority of his second term. However, history unfortunately isn't going to remember it that way. Trump is enjoying record lows in unemployment and most people aren't as educated so they'll give Trump props not understanding the full picture.

Bloomberg without question over Trump for the economy, you can compare the two and see for yourself. Trump's campaign got confirmation that bringing his adversaries to his level turns support from them and this time he has the advantage because they need to work harder to get support.The black community is a huge voting block and that impact a decision but Trump's campaign knows black people aren't going to vote for him and unfortunately for Trump there arent enough coons. So if you can't get em, might as well divide em and let the Democrats fight amongst the scraps. Trump said he and Hillary were the same which wasn't true but it worked. Trump gonna do the same thing with "mini Mike" as he calls him SMMFH. Only Sanders and Biden can beat Trump but Sanders has bad policies for the economy and Biden has way too much baggage and has conservative views against things that young people happen to like (such as the bullshit he said about weed).

I still think that if Bernie was Hillary's VP, Trump wouldn't have won.

A Bernie/Biden ticket with either as the President/Vice President this time around would probably be the best bet and turn out the most democrat voters this election....but that's probably not going to happen. I guess we'll see

Plus I'll bet money Biden will try to get a young running mate that has an ethnic background or is a woman. He not gonna let a presidency pass him thrice.

This is more likely what's going to happen... I'm just worried about Bernie supporters throwing a tantrum and staying home if he isn't on the ticket again lol

Without question man, that's part of what hurt him against Hillary. I read his policies from 2016 and knew he didnt stand a chance, so did Hillary.
Who would u prefer as nomination??

I know ur not from US..but if u were n held same occupation..

Biden crushed it in S.C.

This truly was his firewall. I’m curious if and how it transfers to Super Tuesday.

Hopefully this causes some of the pretenders to drop out. And also siphons support from the Racist Republican Billionaire masquerading as a Moderate Democrat.

Biden crushed it in S.C.

This truly was his firewall. I’m curious if and how it transfers to Super Tuesday.

Hopefully this causes some of the pretenders to drop out. And also siphons support from the Racist Republican Billionaire masquerading as a Moderate Democrat.

Word. I feel like the gift of Bloomberg is it made me be like "ok i guess Biden or Sanders ain't so bad after all". My top choice is Pocahontas but she ain't looking too good out here.

Imagine a future where only billionaires with some name recognition can afford to run for president though. That's just one part of the threat of Bloomberg winning after Trump.

Back