Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Bloomberg becomes the democratic nominee, would you vote for him?

Would you vote for bloomberg?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
I like my racists loud and proud, not a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I rather have Trump, at least I know where he stands

I didnt vote for Hillary and I won't vote for Bloomberg
This, except i voted for Hillary the first time, cuz i had to. Another thing is with Trump, he'll wanna do things his way and can change his mind randomly for something petty. Him not giving a fuck, not being a politician and just saying shit straight up in the open, really puts a damper on their plans. Him straight up saying "this is what imma do, you cant do shit about it and i dont care if you dont like it", really exposes our government and hopefully is getting people up off their ass to vote.

Imagine all the damage they could of been accomplished if he was a career politician, was united with the party, and knew how to sneak things in that we only found out way later, when it was too late.

:yikes1:

I'm honestly conflicted on this one... I fully recognize Trump is an incompetent piece of shit and needs to be voted out... but sheesh... I cant rock with Bloomberg either who may just be a competent piece of shit. Both are dangerous to us.....

Even though he's running as a Democrat, Bloomberg views tend to be more on the conservative side...

Neither is a good choice in my opinion. I don't even think this is comparable to Trump Vs Hillary.... Bloomberg seems to be much more conservative than Hillary was.

I can't say. I'm voting for whoever I feel will get the job done most effectively and fuck over the least amount of people who look like me. So it depends who he'd be running against.

But shhiiiiiiiid, I ain't voting for him if I can help it. Fuck the stop and frisk face ass nigga.

I can't say. I'm voting for whoever I feel will get the job done most effectively and fuck over the least amount of people who look like me. So it depends who he'd be running against.

But shhiiiiiiiid, I ain't voting for him if I can help it. Fuck the stop and frisk face ass nigga.

lol you know who he'd be running against.

4 more years of Trump? Hell no.

If Bloomberg did get the nomination I would just have to bite the bullet and give him my vote. Bloomberg is just the democratic version of Trump.

Trump and his administration is just as incompetent as he is. Frankly, America has been a live reality TV show since the moment Trump has stepped foot in office. His administration has been a revolving door with people either leaving his cabinet, being fired, or going to jail. This is the same President that doesn't give a damn about rules or regulations or anyone for that matter.

Some of y'all talking about another 4 years of Trump won't be bad? This man just got rid of a crisis management team through budget cuts and left Pence in charge of managing the cornavirus. The same VP that let an HIV outbreak get out of hand when he was governor of Indiana....

Also, this is the same President that:

-Shut down government for almost 2 months the start of last year b/c he wanted funding for a wall.

-Locking up illegal immigrants in cages and breaking up families. Some of those ppl including children dying in custody.

-End up being the first President to be impeached and put on trial in his first term.
-Damn near causing WW3 with unauthorized strike on Iranian general.
-Pardoning ppl left & right during an election year like an idiot.

Trump has done so much bullshit I can't even keep up anymore. Four more years of bullshit and he's really going to have a field day. Folks better be careful what they wish for.

If trump wins again say goodbye to womens reproductive rights, a real multinational plan to agressively combat climate change and our energy infrastructure, gun legislation, fair tax policies, any type of medicare expansion, voting rights, etc, etc, etc

Bloomberg is a shitty candidate but he'll do at least what trump will do and combat the issues above.

Back