Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Iconic or Nah? - Juvenile - Back That Azz Up

Is BTAU an Iconic song?

• Total voters
Shut up Du
Y'all want it to be one way....

Niggaz really thought praying chicks to back that ass up for two decades would have no lasting effects ...

This the world y'all created my nigga

I think that poverty, limited educational and vocational opportunities, childhood sexual abuse, or just enjoying the line of work result in women stripping.

But I'm interested to see where @King Du takes this theory

Proceed my dude
When I was a kid the aunt's uncle's used to give $5 to the kid at the cook out who did the best kid dancing when mc hammer came on...

What you think the little girls who got $5 when btau came on are doing now??

:cont:

When I was a kid the aunt's uncle's used to give $5 to the kid at the cook out who did the best kid dancing when mc hammer came on...

You do not dissapoint nh

Y'all want it to be one way....

Niggaz really thought praying chicks to back that ass up for two decades would have no lasting effects ...

This the world y'all created my nigga

Lmao

Du this is why you are a GOAT poster man

This shit got me dying bruh lmao

@LadyDu, come get this nigga

like NOW

Lol that thread was hilarious.

I'm a huge X fan but slipping was one of them songs that I listened to out of respect and understanding what he was going through.

I don't skip it, but I've never been like 'aye throw on slippin I'm feeling like killing myself today' either

BTAU can still get the party jumping to this day. It stands the test of time. It's a hiphop staple.

I'm a huge X fan but slipping was one of them songs that I listened to out of respect and understanding what he was going through.

I don't skip it, but I've never been like 'aye throw on slippin I'm feeling like killing myself today' either

BTAU can still get the party jumping to this day. It stands the test of time. It's a hiphop staple.

you wasnt throwing in a circle to "hay"?

no way...

mrw-watching-these-dumb-and-dumber-gifs-and-i-realize-the-movie-is-now-years-old-91156.gif

I keep saying the hook is the main reason this shit went anywhere, , you niggas just too impressionable but lyrics ain't what most people wanna hear anymore so here we are

Your self awareness is mad low if you don't see the relation.

I remember my mom cleaning up to anita baker..

This whole generation grew up watching their mom shake their ass in the living room Everytime they heard "cash money records taking over for the 9-9 2000"

Shit has its effects... I'm pointing them out

So you saying rap music is a bad influence?

Back