Poll Iconic or Nah? - Juvenile - Back That Azz Up

Is BTAU an Iconic song?

• Total voters
nothing to be disputed

I think everybody knows this

there's always gonna be disagreements in the tourneys tho

really no need for this

the fact that were debating it 20 years later is enough

SN: anybody find it hard to watch videos like this from that long ago?.....even tho we all grown now, I know them girls were under age at the time

one of those chicks in the video lived in the same dorm as me when i was in college

she was slimmer in the video but by the time she made it to college, got damn...that ass was PHAT!!!

Fitness chicks are not voluptuous aka big boned hoes... fitness chicks don’t shake their booties on the dance floor fitness prefer getting booties get eaten after a workout..lol
View attachment 91707

where are these chicks you speak of Matike fam lol

one of those chicks in the video lived in the same dorm as me when i was in college

she was slimmer in the video but by the time she made it to college, got damn...that ass was PHAT!!!

How old was she in the video?
im not sure. I can assume still in HS if im going by when the video came out and when i went to college. She was i think a sophmore in 2001 when i enrolled that fall

She had a CRAZY NOLA accent. That shit was sexy but annoying b/c i couldnt understand her half the time. But my gawd did she have a brinks truck ass on her. Remember when the velour jogging suits was popping? She used to have this carolina blue applebottom joint...my gawd

Everyone from our generation has atleast one story where they was at a party dancing with a girl then this song come on and the chick grinding on you went crazy.

How could it not be iconic?
b/c its not about being depressed

im not sure. I can assume still in HS if im going by when the video came out and when i went to college. She was i think a sophmore in 2001 when i enrolled that fall

She had a CRAZY NOLA accent. That shit was sexy but annoying b/c i couldnt understand her half the time. But my gawd did she have a brinks truck ass on her. Remember when the velour jogging suits was popping? She used to have this carolina blue applebottom joint...my gawd
Did you at least get a finger in my nigga.

Ass in velour pants is only second best to a sun dress.

Back