Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Iconic or Nah? - Juvenile - Back That Azz Up

Is BTAU an Iconic song?

• Total voters
Did you at least get a finger in my nigga.

Ass in velour pants is only second best to a sun dress.

my g...she was color struck and was only fucking with some light skinned nigga that didnt even go to the school

i think he was nickel and diming weed or some shit

can we please leave this false accusation in 2018?
MemorableGreatKouprey-size_restricted.gif

Juice Wrld - Lucid Dreams

These young dudes love that depressing ass song lmao

I aint gon front like the beat aint hot tho lol

Shit is catchy and ppl loving this emo shit

Yeah, it is kinda catchy in that sing songy, but can't really sing way.... But this E-Mo shit is gettin' outta hand. Shit all melancholy and sorrowful and that ain't the vibe I'm tryna be on.

If I listened to that song any longer, I'd prolly be sittin' in the car lookin' this.......

View attachment 79516

Y'all niggas just call any southern song a classic because hoes can shake their ass to it. I've been asking what dope verse that nigga had and none of you even tried to answer. The hook is what made the song.

i would feel like you too if i didnt know how to talk to women irl

besides, there is NOTHING anyone here is going to say thats going to convince you otherwise, so stop pretending like you can be persuaded

there are basically two types of niggas on this board

the niggas that actually got chicks, and the niggas that wondered how niggas was getting chicks. You aint the former, so....yeah

Answer what dope verses the nigga dropped then jakcass, why you keep skipping over that boy.
i will ONLY if there is a remote possibility you are gonna be persuaded...if not, im not gonna waste either of our time

Ain't a dope verse in that song and you bumpkins know it which is why the game is trash now and we all know what region is responsible

I swear y'all think I'm trolling....

But you look at every body being all disgusted and asking how a little girl wanna be a stripper at 8 in one thread.... Acting mad righteous like "where is the father??"

Then you see how hard niggaz cape for the ass shaking national anthem...

And all you can say is....
:js4:

So in other words he don't have any just like I thought.
in short, he's talking to a chick in the club/party using NOLA vernacular

didnt think i had to explain that, but here we are

its one of those things you either gon get, or you not

Back