FEATURED Ice Cube Talks Politics With Tucker Carlson

test
Do you think a Tucker Carlson aligned company sponsoring the Big 3 is a good look?
Nope. Tuckkker in particular is a toxic klansman

However, there's not corporation out here that's not ran by a bigots, we just don't know their names. If we canceled every single product because their sponsor was a white supremacist we have nothing to eat, nothing to wear, nowhere to go... a lot of things

Great questions, I can tell you're asking them in good faith..

• Ether
Reactions: Swiffness!
Lol it's not an insult to your career. I'm just saying what led to shenanigans that I'm supposed to be embarrassed about are reason why I don't have to work...

I would take shots at me too, so I'm not mad at that, but it's funny that's all you can say back when I'm fucking telling you you're supporting white supremacy just as much as you imagine ice cube is

You seem to think just because you say something over and over it's true. You can keep with the "You're supporting democrat" despite being told the opposite if it makes you feel better.

Its funny that the man you're defending is going out of his way to buddy up to people who represent everything he said he's against. You seem to be ignoring that hypocrisy. Thought you were all for standing on morals and principles. This is the exact opposite of that. But once again you're caught up in what sounds good as opposed to actual actions. Hence why you have no idea what any end result of this could be other than attention whoring because that's what too many value as currency when it really don't mean shit.

You seem to think just because you say something over and over it's true. You can keep with the "You're supporting democrat" despite being told the opposite if it makes you feel better.

Its funny that the man you're defending is going out of his way to buddy up to people who represent everything he said he's against. You seem to be ignoring that hypocrisy. Thought you were all for standing on morals and principles. This is the exact opposite of that. But once again you're caught up in what sounds good as opposed to actual actions. Hence why you have no idea what any end result of this could be other than attention whoring because that's what too many value as currency when it really don't mean shit.
You ARE supporting dems. Not disowning them is supporting. Not calling them out is supporting. You're too obedient to even criticize them objectively. Example:
You didn't type a word about Biden for putting up a fucking statue of Mammy Till instead of punishing Carolyn Bryant. That kind of anti-Black shit gets a pass from you and your ilk. Because you're condition to only see white supremacy from one side

I have never once defended Cube, I have rationalized what he's doing. I don't care for it but I know he's not Kanyeing... y'all are so traumatized by that you're throwing Cube under the bus without even considering his WORDS

Nope. Tuckkker in particular is a toxic klansman

However, there's not corporation out here that's not ran by a bigots, we just don't know their names. If we canceled every single product because their sponsor was a white supremacist we have nothing to eat, nothing to wear, nowhere to go... a lot of things

Great questions, I can tell you're asking them in good faith..
I agree. So I go back to what’s Cube’s end game?

Wouldn’t you agree that the sponsors who watch, do business or associate with Tucker are at minimum willfully ignorant to Tucker’s toxic klansmen idealogy.

Do you think cube should fuck with those who he knows aligns with Tucker and his toxic klansmen idealogy?

• Ether
You ARE supporting dems. Not disowning them is supporting. Not calling them out is supporting. You're too obedient to even criticize them objectively. Example:
You didn't type a word about Biden for putting up a fucking statue of Mammy Till instead of punishing Carolyn Bryant. That kind of anti-Black shit gets a pass from you and your ilk. Because you're condition to only see white supremacy from one side

I have never once defended Cube, I have rationalized what he's doing. I don't care for it but I know he's not Kanyeing... y'all are so traumatized by that you're throwing Cube under the bus without even considering his WORDS

If not calling them out means supporting then you support alot of shit. That's some pretty dumbass logic. The Till story I didn't even hear about but your lack of intelligence in general shows by you typing "Biden punishing Carolyn Bryant" as if you don't realize 1. The President can't do that and 2. If they tried to it would be a terrible legal precedent set that would most likely harm far more Black people than 1 white woman who was on her death bed.

And the fact you thought that's even a viable solution shows once again you get more impressed by promises of grand gestures as opposed to actual action being taken. Because you aint said shit about those reparations you claimed you were getting but they backtracked on those. You using Kanye as an insult now when you said you'd support him and an entire campaign if he said just 1 thing you liked. You fall for grifters and actually give them your money. You think your own people are born somehow less than white people. You're just as sad as the people you rant about.

Sad to say...he now ice coon to me
man-shut-up-doughboy.gif

I agree. So I go back to what’s Cube’s end game?

Wouldn’t you agree that the sponsors who watch, do business or associate with Tucker are at minimum willfully ignorant to Tucker’s toxic klansmen idealogy.

Do you think cube should fuck with those who he knows aligns with Tucker and his toxic klansmen idealogy?
I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want Tuckkker's residue on me but I trust Cube enough as a righteous black brother and successful businessman to know he knows what he's doing. He knows how to deal with white Devils better than any of us, if we're being honest. Sitting down with them does not automatically mean selling out to them

SHOULD he do? Idk....

Again, i wouldn't do it

Yes Tuckkker represents a top tier opp to black existence

But It's wild to see a bunch of negroes indoctrinated by white liberals pointing the finger.

Yall allow Democrats to abuse and neglect your race, while talking down to you.. you don't have a leg to stand on about cube

They got y'all adopting a "blue no matter who" ideology which automatically means they don't have to have a Black Agenda to get your black vote... you don't have a leg to stand on about Cube

Yall allow gay liberals to reclassify you, and go along with whatever made up labels they want to give you.. you legless fucks

Using pronouns and "cis" under the guise of solidarity with the LGBT but it's really just soft shoe cooning for the other white supremacists.

Detach your black ass selves from all of their anti black agendas before you point fingers

I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want Tuckkker's residue on me but I trust Cube enough as a righteous black brother and successful businessman to know he knows what he's doing. He knows how to deal with white Devils better than any of us, if we're being honest. Sitting down with them does not automatically mean selling out to them

SHOULD he do? Idk....

Again, i wouldn't do it

I wouldn’t be surprised if he could leverage his business experience and parlay that to a good business deal.

The question is does that business deal enrich him and few in his orbit, or does it for have broader reach black community as a whole?

Do you think Cube dealing with Tucker Carlson, and his sponsors can positively move the needle and or enrich the black community collective? If so how?

• Ether
I wouldn’t be surprised if he could leverage his business experience and parlay that to a good business deal.

The question is does that business deal enrich him and few in his orbit, or does it for have broader reach black community as a whole?

Do you think Cube dealing with Tucker Carlson, and his sponsors can positively move the needle and or enrich the black community collective? If so how?
One could use the "business is business" argument since we're supposedly talking basketball. Everybody genuinely likes basketball so its possible get a good business deal from a right wing entity associated with Tuck.

Of course his endgame is a win for the black community just like the big 3 League itself is. Im vouching for Cube’s integrity on this. He's going to benefit or whatever but i feel he feels he's doing this for Us at heart. He a fellow cali nigga. We don't be tapdancing like that bruh...we invented the riot. We didn't invent the go along to get along. Respectfully, none of the niggas with the most to say against cube are from states that get busy like we do. And that shows in how complicit they are with the left wing. Cube and his ilk dont take cues from political parties, that's what these dudes failed to realize. Not everyone is conditioned to be on a certain side. It's plausible to be on a right wing platform with 100% Pro black intentions. I walked and chewed gum yesterday...

I believe the best way for cube to get a good faith partnership out of mingling with satan would be through basketball...

Democrats Senators and other politicians like Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, Gavin Newsome go on Fox all the time, as long as you don’t let them use you for white supremacy and know their talking points they will use on you it’s not a problem.

People forgetting Dame and Cam on Bill Orielly back in the day, the OG to Tucker And Hannity.

One could use the "business is business" argument since we're supposedly talking basketball. Everybody genuinely likes basketball so its possible get a good business deal from a right wing entity associated with Tuck.

Of course his endgame is a win for the black community just like the big 3 League itself is. Im vouching for Cube’s integrity on this. He's going to benefit or whatever but i feel he feels he's doing this for Us at heart. He a fellow cali nigga. We don't be tapdancing like that bruh...we invented the riot. We didn't invent the go along to get along. Respectfully, none of the niggas with the most to say against cube are from states that get busy like we do. And that shows in how complicit they are with the left wing. Cube and his ilk dont take cues from political parties, that's what these dudes failed to realize. Not everyone is conditioned to be on a certain side. It's plausible to be on a right wing platform with 100% Pro black intentions. I walked and chewed gum yesterday...

I believe the best way for cube to get a good faith partnership out of mingling with satan would be through basketball...

Gonna have to agree to disagree with you bruh.

I don’t see how teaming up with a known toxic klansmen like Tucker is good for the black community.

I don’t see how giving air time and some degree of legitimacy to a person that says toxic klansmen rhetoric and holds those believes helps black folks.

On the business side..I can see it being good for Cube and those close to him.

It’s just not adding up..

We all know that his demographic doesn’t fuck with the NBA or basketball like that. There might be exception made for college basketball.

• Ether
Gonna have to agree to disagree with you bruh.

I don’t see how teaming up with a known toxic klansmen like Tucker is good for the black community.

I don’t see how giving air time and some degree of legitimacy to a person that says toxic klansmen rhetoric and holds those believes helps black folks.

On the business side..I can see it being good for Cube and those close to him.

It’s just not adding up..

We all know that his demographic doesn’t fuck with the NBA or basketball like that. There might be exception made for college basketball.
Since we don't recognize the play, at this point, I'd say hold this individual to the words that come out of his mouth and stop looking for the gotcha. If he says it's about apples there's no reason to start looking for orange peels

Let's hold off on the ice coon label and just keep him accountable to his word. Words matter