Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ice Cube Talks Politics With Tucker Carlson

test

But he's "calling out the gate keepers"

Jeffrey Kwatinetz left his firm to work on civil rights cases with Mark Geragos. It's wild how some random indirect business relationship gets pinned on Cube. So ignore that the NBA doesn't actually do what they say, and attack Cube. And then people wonder why nothing ever changes.

The game is simple. Don't go on *insert platform* that white liberals don't approve of. Meanwhile....approved platforms won't give any of these issues a voice. Been this way forever.

It also seems as Cube is pushing this Big 3 thing as a win for "us" when in reality it's just a win for him if he gets the backing he wants. Because it ain't like he's about to break down those profits with everybody and send out no money. Because what happened with the last lump sum he got is still up in the air and filled with questions.
What's the difference between this and Kanye goin everywhere tryna sell them ugglass shoes and gospel concerts under the guise of calling out the jews who run everything. Cube got something to sell and the right wing is buying it.

What's the difference between this and Kanye goin everywhere tryna sell them ugglass shoes and gospel concerts under the guise of calling out the jews who run everything. Cube got something to sell and the right wing is buying it.

It's the exact same shit and on this board then i said it was foul how Kanye was using religion like that. And somebody on here said that i was wrong for pointing that out and that Kanye wasn't really doing that

Jeffrey Kwatinetz left his firm to work on civil rights cases with Mark Geragos. It's wild how some random indirect business relationship gets pinned on Cube. So ignore that the NBA doesn't actually do what they say, and attack Cube. And then people wonder why nothing ever changes.

The game is simple. Don't go on *insert platform* that white liberals don't approve of. Meanwhile....approved platforms won't give any of these issues a voice. Been this way forever.

Cube has also gone on some of the "approved" platforms. So he knows exactly who and what audiences he's talking to when he goes to these spots. You know it's possible to criticize both the NBA and Ice Cube.

Cube has also gone on some of the "approved" platforms. So he knows exactly who and what audiences he's talking to when he goes to these spots. You know it's possible to criticize both the NBA and Ice Cube.
What "approve" platforms are putting Cube on to speak on this? And since when are we only allowed to do certain venues? You never seen this done to white celebrities, politicians, only us. Same shit, different day.

What "approve" platforms are putting Cube on to speak on this? And since when are we only allowed to do certain venues? You never seen this done to white celebrities, politicians, only us. Same shit, different day.

Cube has gone on the Breakfast Club, Sway In The Morning, Pivot, and a couple others that are run by and cater to a Black audience and what some would view a more either liberal or traditional audience associated with Ice Cube. And people still had the same comments then as it related to him and the Big 3.

Nobody said he can't go talk to people like Tucker Carlson but Cube and people defending him seem to believe he's unlocked some magic secret that they somehow will be receptive to his message when they really just using him to repeat the talking points they want. You think Tucker or any of his audience care about riding through Compton? The Big 3? Hell no.

Also DL Hughley admittedly did one of the most cowardly things a man can do in a lifetime so his comments should be taken with a grain of salt.

Cube has gone on the Breakfast Club, Sway In The Morning, Pivot, and a couple others that are run by and cater to a Black audience and what some would view a more either liberal or traditional audience associated with Ice Cube. And people still had the same comments then as it related to him and the Big 3.

Nobody said he can't go talk to people like Tucker Carlson but Cube and people defending him seem to believe he's unlocked some magic secret that they somehow will be receptive to his message when they really just using him to repeat the talking points they want. You think Tucker or any of his audience care about riding through Compton? The Big 3? Hell no.

Also DL Hughley admittedly did one of the most cowardly things a man can do in a lifetime so his comments should be taken with a grain of salt.
Man stop with the Breakfast Club and Sway. Same two outlets always brought up. As if we can only speak to them. You don't reach people with any kind of message if you stick to the same two places. Nevermind the controversies surrounding the BC over the years.

Cube doesn't need defending, he's a grown man and doesn't need to others to tell him who he can or can't speak with. I'm just pointing out how dumb social media society is thinking they can dictate this shit. People should just mind their own business and don't watch.

Man stop with the Breakfast Club and Sway. Same two outlets always brought up. As if we can only speak to them. You don't reach people with any kind of message if you stick to the same two places. Nevermind the controversies surrounding the BC over the years.

Cube doesn't need defending, he's a grown man and doesn't need to others to tell him who he can or can't speak with. I'm just pointing out how dumb social media society is thinking they can dictate this shit. People should just mind their own business and don't watch.

moving-goalpost.gif

black people mindlessly tearing down black people. i wonder if you can account that as being agenda driven. niggas please stop dooming yourselves and understand how to get out of repeat mode. fucks wrong witcha, niggas?

Fuck you (fuck you)
Kiss my ass (kiss my ass)
Die slow (why?)
Your life is trash (woah)
Thank you, have a nice day, I'm in the wind

If you cancel Ice Cube, you cancel yourself
You need the Pied Piper to get you through these vipers
These punk motherfuckers wanna send you to Rikers
Cut the check, who give a fuck if they like us?

Back