Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ice Cube Talks Politics With Tucker Carlson

test
Dude needs to remember who he is.

He's got the biggest outlet to air out all his grievances and bring the most attention to his cause.

Not talking to other people and doing their podcasts or whatever.

All he really needs to do is put out another Death Certificate level album and put everybody on blast that needs to be aired out.

Then do the podcasts circuit because, if he's still able to put out the kind of album he needs to, then that'll be the catalyst he needs to build his platform and give himself the best chance of people embracing whatever message he's trying to convey.

@Ice Cube

Related video:

Last edited:
His
DNA and fingerprint is all over the scene.. he was caught on camera

Nigga have been called coons for simply having kids with a Maryanne or liking extra mayo... come on son

Erroneously.

Cooning is performative.

Having mixed kids or eating nasty food don’t make you a coon.

Interracial relationship is irrelevant… it’s when you make a performance of divestment, or passport bro-ing… the “I only fuck with white women because they’re more docile” or “I want my babies to have ‘good hair’…”shit is when you’re cooning.

Last edited:
Erroneously.

Cooning is performative.

Having mixed kids or eating nasty food don’t make you a coon.

Interracial relationship is irrelevant… it’s when you make a performance of divestment, or passport bro-ing… the “I only fuck with white women because they’re more docile” or “I want my babies to have ‘good hair’…”shit is when you’re cooning.
And thats my point..

So what do you call someone who repeatedly seeks out white nationalist/adjacent

Trump
Piers Morgan
Joe Rogan
Tucker Carlson
His business partner
for a megaphone, for self aggrandizement, proximity to power, ego

All people who venmously traffic in an purvey hate/ sow discord

Last edited:
IMG_7872.jpeg

Yeah, this narrative on Cube being a Coon is way overblown.

I will say this: Cube's biggest fault here was thinking that he spoke for all of Black America. I didn't see any type of collaboration with any other prominent black figures; he just took this upon himself. Had he actually reached out to others, he probably would've been talked down into being so hasty with his position. I don't blame him for trying, and he bit off way too much than he could chew, but to say he sold out...nah. Don't do that shit.

Get Cube off the stage.

I get what’s he’s doing, but unless “Black America” appoints a muhfuck to speak for them, cut this shit out.
Damn….I really didn’t wanna be right about O’Shea, either.

Last edited:
IMG_7873.jpeg
Damn shame to see how far Cube has fallen. Now he’s out here joyriding in Compton with a doofy muhfucka named Tuckkker.

Don’t know who fucked up more: him or EZ.

Last edited:
View attachment 1142833
Damn shame to see how Cube has fallen. Now he’s out here joyriding in Compton with doofy muhfucka named Tuckkker.

Don’t know who fucked up more: him or EZ.

He hasn’t “fallen”

He was never advocating us to begin with

Why do y’all think these celebrities who make platinum albums and movies backed by Hollywood advocate yall?

Ice Cube ain’t no different from an Al Sharpton or a Jesse Jackson….politicians and political rappers are always the most hypocritical

Dude needs to remember who he is.

He's got the biggest outlet to air out all his grievances and bring the most attention to his cause.

Not talking to other people and doing their podcasts or whatever.

All he really needs to do is put out another Death Certificate level album and put everybody on blast that needs to be aired out.

Then do the podcasts circuit because, if he's still able to put out the kind of album he needs to, then that'll be the catalyst he needs to build his platform and give himself the best chance of people embracing whatever message he's trying to convey.

@Ice Cube

Related video:

I feel like if Cube was capable of doing an album airing out issues he would have did it by now. You’d think he’d bet on himself and use his own platform to speak. Instead he’s hopping on other peoples that he has to know his fan base doesn’t think highly of.

It also seems as Cube is pushing this Big 3 thing as a win for "us" when in reality it's just a win for him if he gets the backing he wants. Because it ain't like he's about to break down those profits with everybody and send out no money. Because what happened with the last lump sum he got is still up in the air and filled with questions.

Last edited:
He hasn’t “fallen”

He was never advocating us to begin with

Why do y’all think these celebrities who make platinum albums and movies backed by Hollywood advocate yall?

Ice Cube ain’t no different from an Al Sharpton or a Jesse Jackson….politicians and political rappers are always the most hypocritical
Don't categorize Sharpton and Jesse Jackson niggas that actually put blood sweat and tears no matter how you feel about them

And thats my point..

So what do you call someone who repeatedly seeks out white nationalist/adjacent

Trump
Piers Morgan
Joe Rogan
Tucker Carlson
His business partner
for a megaphone, for self aggrandizement, proximity to power, ego

All people who venmously traffic in an purvey hate/ sow discord

When he start taking their side in issues against us acting like he’s one of the “good ones” is when I’ll label him a coon.

What he been doing is definitely some clown shit, but this ain’t coon levels

Back