Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Ice Cube Talks Politics With Tucker Carlson

test
He seeks out white supremacist far right figures .. he is in league with Steve Bannons guy .. literally

Niggas have been called coons for far less..

he's worse than a coon...

There’s literally compilations of Tucker Carlson saying Anti black shit and dude see no problem with it he bringing his fans over to a platform that spews bigotry towards minorities lol

Look, I get it. I don't support Tucker Carlson or any of his ilk. I already said I ain't gonna watch it but I could care less who Ice Cube speaks with as long as he isn't disparaging or talking down to Black folks.

Look, I get it. I don't support Tucker Carlson or any of his ilk. I already said I ain't gonna watch it but I could care less who Ice Cube speaks with as long as he isn't disparaging or talking down to Black folks.

The people he's talking with do engage in disparaging and talking down to Black folks though. So what audience does he think he's reaching? It ain't the one who can help that league compete with the NBA. They don't give 2 fucks about The Big 3

Does Ice Cube have a new book or a movie coming out soon?

All of a sudden, he’s popping up everywhere.

I ain’t never seen him do this many interviews all at once.

What’s he promoting?

He has a minor league basketball association playing during the summertime and he's crying that the NBA is shunning it and him

🤷‍♂️

What has Cube said that makes him a coon?

Should he only do interviews with Muhammad Speaks?
The same niggas latched on the Biden's ankles and using pronouns calling someone a coon

Biden is the same white supremacist Trump and Tuckkker is. The same. And everybody with this extra smoke for Cube plans on voting for white supremacist Biden in 2024

The people he's talking with do engage in disparaging and talking down to Black folks though. So what audience does he think he's reaching? It ain't the one who can help that league compete with the NBA. They don't give 2 fucks about The Big 3

I agree 100% but to label Cube a coon is unfair. Misguided yes but a coon in my eyes no. I've followed Cube his whole career, nothing I've seen him do (so far) brings up coon for me.

I agree 100% but to label Cube a coon is unfair. Misguided yes but a coon in my eyes no. I've followed Cube his whole career, nothing I've seen him do (so far) brings up coon for me.

I wouldn't call Cube a coon. Misguided but not a coon. The people who he's reaching out to though are in direct opposition of many of the things he's stood for. So to align himself with them is going to make people look at him funny

Back