Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "I Spent a Week With Black Republicans"

People have received student loan forgiveness and the only reason more haven’t is because of the Republican Supreme Court and republican challenges in court.

The Affordable Care Act is law.

The assault rifle ban was real.

The George Floyd Act was proposed and blocked by republicans.

The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was proposed and blocked by republicans.

An immigration bill was proposed and blocked by republicans.

The child tax credit was increased under Biden.

And that’s just off top of my head in the moment.
Okay cool.
Republican Pros:
No Child Left Behind Act was passed by Republicans and allowed parents that lived in failing school zones(disproportionately Black) to send their children to better performing schools.

Trump signed the FUTURE Act which increased funding to HBCUs

Trump signed the HBCU partners act which increased HBCU access to federal grant money

Trump also raised the child tax credit in 2017

Republicans removed the individual mandate from the Affordable Care Act which was a burden on the poor and working class and a gift to insurance companies

The conservative Supreme Court successfully blocked Biden’s OSHA Covid vaccine mandate which would have led to the firing of 10s of thousands of private sector employees nationwide, including a disproportionate amount of Black employees because they were over represented amongst the unvaccinated.

Trump signed the First Step Act which undid some of the racially rooted sentencing disparity caused by the 1994 Crime Bill (sponsored by Biden, signed by Clinton)

Republicans routinely protect gun rights—gun control has historically been aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of Black people

I’m in Atlanta bro, home to some of the most prosperous Black communities in the country. I don’t know where you get the bolded from based on anything I’ve said.
When this happen? Cuz thats news to me. Last list I saw, ATL was on the top of it for the highest income inequality in the US. Then the income comparisions between white and black residents was worst.

According to the Atlanta Wealth Building Initiative, the city of Atlanta leads the nation in income inequality and lack of economic mobility. The median income per household for a white family in Atlanta is $83,722, compared to $28,105 for a Black family.

The most prosperous black communities seem to be in D.C & Cali

When this happen? Cuz thats news to me. Last list I saw, ATL was on the top of it for the highest income inequality in the US. Then the income comparisions between white and black residents was worst.

The most prosperous black communities seem to be in D.C & Cali

That article you cited refers to the City of Atlanta which is just about 500,000 people. The Atlanta Metro Area is about 5 million people and includes several Black municipalities and areas that have median incomes that are in line with the nationwide median income, indicating a strong Black middle class. Areas like South Fulton, Stonecrest, and Ellenwood are 90% Black or higher and have median household incomes that are higher than the majority of Black communities in the United States and on par with most White areas in the nation.

Okay cool.
Republican Pros:
No Child Left Behind Act was passed by Republicans and allowed parents that lived in failing school zones(disproportionately Black) to send their children to better performing schools.

Trump signed the FUTURE Act which increased funding to HBCUs

Trump signed the HBCU partners act which increased HBCU access to federal grant money

Trump also raised the child tax credit in 2017

Republicans removed the individual mandate from the Affordable Care Act which was a burden on the poor and working class and a gift to insurance companies

The conservative Supreme Court successfully blocked Biden’s OSHA Covid vaccine mandate which would have led to the firing of 10s of thousands of private sector employees nationwide, including a disproportionate amount of Black employees because they were over represented amongst the unvaccinated.

Trump signed the First Step Act which undid some of the racially rooted sentencing disparity caused by the 1994 Crime Bill (sponsored by Biden, signed by Clinton)

Republicans routinely protect gun rights—gun control has historically been aimed at keeping guns out of the hands of Black people

Oh my god......................

My nigga............................

Almost everything you said here is incorrect.

Like..........Trump did not increase funding to HBCU's. He simply kept their funding that was in place during Obama and even Bush's term in place. He didn't increase it.

Trump did not raise the Child Tax Credit. I guarantee you that Trump doesn't even know how much the CTC is......... The CTC has only ever been raised by the House. When Republicans took the house back they killed it. Like they do with everything progressive.

You're giving Republicans credit for trying to end ACA yet you can't even attempt to explain the Republican plan for healthcare because they don't have won and they never will.

You're once again trying to give Republicans credit for destroying shit without explaining what their alternative is. Republicans didn't stop the vaccine mandate to save niggas jobs. Are you fucking serious? They stopped the vaccine mandate because they are fucking anti-vaxxers. Any nigga still questioning vaccines 4 years into COVID needs to go back to school.

Also, you're going to have to try real hard to prove that you aren't a Republican with how you sound in your post. You're damn ear praising the SCOTUS which has 3 unqualified justices on there because of Trump.

That last statement you made on gun rights............................You are a Republican.

Like..........Trump did not increase funding to HBCU's. He simply kept their funding that was in place during Obama and even Bush's term in place. He didn't increase it.

Trump did not raise the Child Tax Credit. I guarantee you that Trump doesn't even know how much the CTC is......... The CTC has only ever been raised by the House. When Republicans took the house back they killed it. Like they do with everything progressive.

You're giving Republicans credit for trying to end ACA yet you can't even attempt to explain the Republican plan for healthcare because they don't have won and they never will.

You're once again trying to give Republicans credit for destroying shit without explaining what their alternative is. Republicans didn't stop the vaccine mandate to save niggas jobs. Are you fucking serious? They stopped the vaccine mandate because they are fucking anti-vaxxers. Any nigga still questioning vaccines 4 years into COVID needs to go back to school.

Also, you're going to have to try real hard to prove that you aren't a Republican with how you sound in your post. You're damn ear praising the SCOTUS which has 3 unqualified justices on there because of Trump.

That last statement you made on gun rights............................You are a Republican.
IMG_1472.gif

I probably wouldn’t have taken some of the shots taken, but pretty much agree.

I’m just going to start tagging in @Los216 when I don’t feel like going back and forth like

IMG_1473.gif

😂

Nothing I said here was incorrect.

This is false:
WASHINGTON — Black colleges, which have been the focus of attention by Republican and Democratic lawmakers, will get a $35 million increase in federal funding under a spending bill Congress approved Friday.

The funding is part of a mammoth $1.3 trillion spending bill the Senate passed early Friday, narrowly avoiding a partial government shutdown. The House approved it Thursday. President Donald Trump had threatened to veto the spending measure, but signed it into law Friday afternoon.

The bill increases funding to HBCUs by $35 million from $245 million to nearly $280 million for fiscal year 2018.

HBCU graduate programs will also get a 14 percent boost from $63.3 million to $72.3 million, Jones said.

Source: Thurgood Marshall College Fund, https://www.tmcf.org/events-media/t...et-funding-boost-under-federal-spending-plan/

This is soooooo false. Also it's funny you can guarantee that Trump doesn't know what the CTC is. I can guarantee that Biden didn't know what year it was when Kamala was in public saying how "sharp" he was behind closed doors.

The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act increased the standard deduction, eliminated personal exemptions, doubled the maximum child tax credit (CTC) from $1,000 to $2,000 per child under age 17, and added a $500 nonrefundable credit for children ineligible for the $2,000 credit.
Source: Tax Policy Center https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/how-did-tcja-change-taxes-families-children

Sure Republicans don't have a plan for healthcare. But only 18%(!) of Black 4th graders in America score proficient or above in reading. You can't even attempt to explain the Democrat plan for education because they don't have one and never will. You don't even consider that an issue because MSNBC hasn't told you it is one.

Source: Forbes: How Reading Instruction Fails Black and Brown Children // https://www.forbes.com/sites/natali...g-instruction-fails-black-and-brown-children/
The Hill: Many of America's Black Youths Cannot Read or Do Math - and That Imperils us All // https://thehill.com/opinion/educati...-cannot-read-or-do-math-and-that-imperils-us/

Sooo Republicans are anti-vaxxers but it was Trump who launched Operation Warp Speed which coordinated the development and release of the vaccine..make it make sense.

Any nigga who's not questioning the vaccines is brainwashed. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine that you support people being forced to take under threat of losing their job was found to be so harmful with it causing blood clots in people that the FDA ended up banning it and now it's no longer available in the U.S. It was NOT safe. The long term effects of the COVID vaccine are still making themselves apparent.

Lol I've made my stance on Republicans clear in this thread. I don't have to prove anything.
Nah I'm a Black man that appreciates the right to protect my own family....sorry you can't relate.

@TheNightKing Ya boy gonna have to do better than this if you gonna tag him in to make your points for you b.

This is false:

Source: Thurgood Marshall College Fund, https://www.tmcf.org/events-media/t...et-funding-boost-under-federal-spending-plan/

This is soooooo false. Also it's funny you can guarantee that Trump doesn't know what the CTC is. I can guarantee that Biden didn't know what year it was when Kamala was in public saying how "sharp" he was behind closed doors.

Source: Tax Policy Center https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/how-did-tcja-change-taxes-families-children

Sure Republicans don't have a plan for healthcare. But only 18%(!) of Black 4th graders in America score proficient or above in reading. You can't even attempt to explain the Democrat plan for education because they don't have one and never will. You don't even consider that an issue because MSNBC hasn't told you it is one.

Source: Forbes: How Reading Instruction Fails Black and Brown Children // https://www.forbes.com/sites/natali...g-instruction-fails-black-and-brown-children/
The Hill: Many of America's Black Youths Cannot Read or Do Math - and That Imperils us All // https://thehill.com/opinion/educati...-cannot-read-or-do-math-and-that-imperils-us/

Sooo Republicans are anti-vaxxers but it was Trump who launched Operation Warp Speed which coordinated the development and release of the vaccine..make it make sense.

Any nigga who's not questioning the vaccines is brainwashed. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine that you support people being forced to take under threat of losing their job was found to be so harmful with it causing blood clots in people that the FDA ended up banning it and now it's no longer available in the U.S. It was NOT safe. The long term effects of the COVID vaccine are still making themselves apparent.

Lol I've made my stance on Republicans clear in this thread. I don't have to prove anything.

Nah I'm a Black man that appreciates the right to protect my own family....sorry you can't relate.

@TheNightKing Ya boy gonna have to do better than this if you gonna tag him in to make your points for you b.
I don’t have the energy to go back and forth right now. I’ll let @Los216 indulge you if he feels like it. All I know is Democrats have certainly done and care more for black people and Kamala will certainly do more and care more for black people than Trump.

This is false:

You're a Republican

I don’t have the energy to go back and forth right now. I’ll let @Los216 indulge you if he feels like it. All I know is Democrats have certainly done and care more for black people and Kamala will certainly do more and care more for black people than Trump.

I'm not even gonna do it. The nigga is a Republican and not only that but he's one of the weird ones that think Joe Biden is on some Weekend at Bernie's type shit. I ain't got the energy and Kamala is looking FINE AS FUCK tonight.

lol yeah if I were you I wouldn’t try to worry about facts either. Good talk tho

You're not stating facts. You're doing what Republicans do. Try to act like you're smart as a defense mechanism. White Republicans do it to try to be cool. Black Republicans do it to be accepted.

You're not stating facts. You're doing what Republicans do. Try to act like you're smart as a defense mechanism. White Republicans do it to try to be cool. Black Republicans do it to be accepted.
I debunked the false claims you made and cited sources. You have no sources or data for what you say so you just resort to name calling. You’re not a serious person.

Welp that’s your worldview and I’m confident a stranger on the internet won’t change it. Good talk.
🤝

Welp that’s your worldview and I’m confident a stranger on the internet won’t change it. Good talk.
🤝
🤝🏾

I might come back tomorrow and debate more but based on the representation at the DNC vs RNC and all other political forums blacks seem more accepted in the Democratic Party. That alone tells me democrats would be better for blacks unless you think all those black people this week were brainwashed shills.

The black people in the Republican Party represent primarily white districts whereas in the Democratic Party they represent black people.

I’m in Atlanta bro, home to some of the most prosperous Black communities in the country. I don’t know where you get the bolded from based on anything I’ve said.

Because these accounts over here be making up shyt whenever and wherever they democrat establishment feels threatened.

I was literally told I was following "Republican Media" by this clown when in fact.......... I was following guidance from elder Coretta Scott King. That fool and the accounts that thought they were doing something have yet to respond to her letter documented back in 91'.

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

One day we gonna have a talk about no child left behind
Well here’s the thing: You had the Republican plan of no child left behind which at least let you send your kids to better schools than the failing neighborhood school…or you had the Democrat plan of benign neglect and literal jail time for trying to send your children to better schools if your neighborhood school was failing (as was the case of Kelley Williams-Bolar).

We can go through the cons of No Child Left Behind all day, and I’m aware there are many but to me it’s similar to the Democrat attack on Republicans for healthcare and the ACA: “what’s your alternative?”

Democrats are opposed to charter schools, opposed to education vouchers, and don’t even acknowledge the widening education gaps while Black children are falling behind.

Because these accounts over here be making up shyt whenever and wherever they democrat establishment feels threatened.

I was literally told I was following "Republican Media" by this clown when in fact.......... I was following guidance from elder Coretta Scott King. That fool and the accounts that thought they were doing something have yet to respond to her letter documented back in 91'.

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?
It’s really astounding. Dude can accuse people of being brainwashed but when confronted with facts that challenge his narrative he just retreats to “Republican! Weird!”.

It’s scary how MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News can program people so thoroughly.

Back