Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "I Spent a Week With Black Republicans"

Well here’s the thing: You had the Republican plan of no child left behind which at least let you send your kids to better schools than the failing neighborhood school…or you had the Democrat plan of benign neglect and literal jail time for trying to send your children to better schools if your neighborhood school was failing (as was the case of Kelley Williams-Bolar).

We can go through the cons of No Child Left Behind all day, and I’m aware there are many but to me it’s similar to the Democrat attack on Republicans for healthcare and the ACA: “what’s your alternative?”

Democrats are opposed to charter schools, opposed to education vouchers, and don’t even acknowledge the widening education gaps while Black children are falling behind.
Charter schools, at least where I live are trash and that money could've been reinvested into revitalizing the public schools

They in most cases by a large amount are more ineffective vs public schools and more wasteful

Well here’s the thing: You had the Republican plan of no child left behind which at least let you send your kids to better schools than the failing neighborhood school…or you had the Democrat plan of benign neglect and literal jail time for trying to send your children to better schools if your neighborhood school was failing (as was the case of Kelley Williams-Bolar).

We can go through the cons of No Child Left Behind all day, and I’m aware there are many but to me it’s similar to the Democrat attack on Republicans for healthcare and the ACA: “what’s your alternative?”

Democrats are opposed to charter schools, opposed to education vouchers, and don’t even acknowledge the widening education gaps while Black children are falling behind.

Republicans are the reason why the neighborhood schools were failing. They have been defunding public schools for decades and you're blaming Democrats?

This is like blaming Democrats for reading levels falling while Republicans are actively banning books and curriculum and mandating "Patriotic" education and religion in the classroom.

The reason why I called you a Republican is because in every post you make, you use Republican talking points and parrot the as if they are law and facts. You're speaking from a perspective like Republicans ever had good intentions with any of the shit that you're saying. Republicans are gutting education and you're giving them credit for how they did it and blaming Democrats while trying to sound smart like you're putting niggas up on political game.

You're not. You are a Black Republican that thinks that you've cracked the code to society when the whole time, you're just being used like a smart dumb nigga by the same Republicans that DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GOVERN.

It’s really astounding. Dude can accuse people of being brainwashed but when confronted with facts that challenge his narrative he just retreats to “Republican! Weird!”.

It’s scary how MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News can program people so thoroughly.

Brainwashed is believing that Republicans of all people, give a fuck about public schools.

And here you are once again parroting Republican talking points.

You are doing the Republicans bidding and trying to disguise it as some Black empowerment shit.

Charter schools, at least where I live are trash and that money could've been reinvested into revitalizing the public schools

They in most cases by a large amount are more ineffective vs public schools and more wasteful

That's the entire goal for Republicans.

Defund public schools and funnel money to private and charter schools so that they can control education.

Then you have niggas that see this and think that it's the Democrats who oppose this that are the ones that are fucked up.

Fucking idiots. How any Black person that attended public schools can't see the obvious play here with Republicans and education just proves how effective their strategy of defunding public education is.

Republicans are the reason why the neighborhood schools were failing. They have been defunding public schools for decades and you're blaming Democrats?
IMG_3221.gif
😂 if this were the case then surely schools in a place 100% governed by Democrats would be outperforming the nation…like LA County in California, or schools in New York, and Maryland. But nah.

You have to be the simplest mfer in the world to just blame ALL issues EVERYWHERE on Republicans. Turn off Rachel Maddow and open a book.

Again, instead of addressing my points directly with your own evidence you just go to insults. You’re an emotional guy. Can anybody on his side of the argument speak for him? He’s flailing.

Charter schools are a mixed bag to be sure. What’s the Democratic plan to get the needed resources allocated to failing schools?

Also, since we know that throwing money at every problem ain’t always the solution, how does that plan address the failures of the Kansas City School District experiment from the 90s?

Back