Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY "I Spent a Week With Black Republicans"

Strange we dont really see yall post with all this passion when Conservatives get their token negros. Will sit up there and say racism doesnt exist in america to cheers from a 99.9% white crowd. Yall all of a sudden get too busy to notice those threads. But posts like this yall rush in fuming at "liberals" when they point out racism, advocate for social justice or just point out some shit people are straight up lying about.

I was beginning to think that I was the only one that peeped the pattern.

That's not why he mentioned Johnson

You may not like a person but if you're going to factually speak about a particular subject, it's important to have the correct names of people who did what and when

Even if Johnson's intentions weren't pure, he still signed those bills/acts during that era

C'mon fam
Sure fair point. But if we’re speaking on “those bills/acts during that era” and “intentions” let’s quote the man himself:

“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson

Sure fair point. But if we’re speaking on “those bills/acts during that era” and “intentions” let’s quote the man himself:

“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ok

What he did, intentions aside still doesn't change the fact that his name was the one on the dotted line

Just like we acknowledge Lincoln and the emancipation proclamation while simultaneously acknowledging he owned slaves

IDK what else to tell you b🤷🏾‍♂️

Ok

What he did, intentions aside still doesn't change the fact that his name was the one on the dotted line

Just like we acknowledge Lincoln and the emancipation proclamation while simultaneously acknowledging he owned slaves

IDK what else to tell you b🤷🏾‍♂️
Well for one Lincoln didn’t own slaves lol.

My point is if we’re going to tell the story let’s tell the whole story. Those bills that Lyndon B. Johnson signed didn’t lower the Black poverty rate; it had already been decreasing since the 40s and at a faster rate than after he signed the bills….

But aite

Well for one Lincoln didn’t own slaves lol.

My point is if we’re going to tell the story let’s tell the whole story. Those bills that Lyndon B. Johnson signed didn’t lower the Black poverty rate; it had already been decreasing since the 40s and at a faster rate than after he signed the bills….

But aite
Owned, raped, had sex with, etc

But let's keep it to my original point

None of these dudes were perfect but that doesn't take away from whatever they've signed that ultimately benefitted black people

And tbh,I really just thought the shit was funny so I posted it. I'm not trying to rewrite history or change anyone's mind about shit they've already taken a position on

Dassit 🤷🏾‍♂️

Owned, raped, had sex with, etc

But let's keep it to my original point

None of these dudes were perfect but that doesn't take away from whatever they've signed that ultimately benefitted black people

And tbh,I really just thought the shit was funny so I posted it. I'm not trying to rewrite history or change anyone's mind about shit they've already taken a position on

Dassit 🤷🏾‍♂️
I hear you

Conservatives don’t have most Black people brainwashed or fooled… liberals do.

The guy who hosted this video, Garrison Hayes, is a young Black man. In the video he ardently defended Lyndon B. Johnson and his policies on behalf of his employer and outlet, Mother Jones which is a white liberal owned and managed platform. Lyndon B. Johnson a white liberal of his day was quoted as saying “I’ll have these niggers voting Democrat for 200 years.”

Question for you: would you consider Garrison Hayes a “token negro”?

Inside The White House Cover.PNG
Inside The White House - Niggers.PNG

These is the type of facts, I've never revealed to these kind of people on this site. Phony is exactly how I'd describe these democrats and the people that vote for them. While portraying to be sooo real, since a lot of you think dems are the better party.

Democrats are very skilled with concealing their true motives. Ain't nothing new either, they been doing this way before I was born. This is why I can't be one and why I got them dead last in elections now. Granted Republicans do this too, just not to this extent. Now come over here to ABW, some of you posters act like dems are the best thing since sliced bread and fell from the heavens like manna. You people who know this should be ashamed of yourselves and these democrats should be ashamed of themselves too.

There's more nonsense just like this. Even something as simple as women's education has an ulterior motive from democrats. Smgdh.

I hate when y’all two-sides shit as if democrats are as bad or worse than republicans for black people. Call out democrats sure, but don’t do this because it’s disingenuous and dangerous.

You’re going to have people act against their own self interest in the name of contrarianism just like these black republicans are doing for republican crumbs.

The disappointment on their faces when Trump just rolled by was really sad. Lady said “he waved at us”. They couldn’t even have their event close to the RNC location.

Now look at the DNC event and tell me where black people are more welcomed.

These is the type of facts, I've never revealed to these kind of people on this site. Phony is exactly how I'd describe these democrats and the people that vote for them. While portraying to be sooo real, since a lot of you think dems are the better party.

Democrats are very skilled with concealing their true motives. Ain't nothing new either, they been doing this way before I was born. This is why I can't be one and why I got them dead last in elections now. Granted Republicans do this too, just not to this extent. Now come over here to ABW, some of you posters act like dems are the best thing since sliced bread and fell from the heavens like manna. You people who know this should be ashamed of yourselves and these democrats should be ashamed of themselves too.

There's more nonsense just like this. Even something as simple as women's education has an ulterior motive from democrats. Smgdh.
Nobody act like dems are the best thing ever. We just see the objective truth that one side is better than the other. You choose to two sides it. See my last post for more context.

Nobody act like dems are the best thing ever. We just see the objective truth that one side is better than the other. You choose to two sides it. See my last post for more context.

:hahaha:

Yeah yeah yeah.....

(ya azz ain't post no facts either)

:hahaha:

Yeah yeah yeah.....

(ya azz ain't post no facts either)
Accuses one of not posting facts but doesn’t address any points made.

Since you feel democrats are worse for black people, give me the policy(ies) that republicans propose that are better for blacks than democrats.

Accuses one of not posting facts but doesn’t address any points made.

Since you feel democrats are worse for black people, give me the policy(ies) that republicans propose that are better for blacks than democrats.
I don’t want to speak for @IUTpt2 but I presume he’s not making a case in favor of Republicans. Not everybody views issues through a Democrat or Republican dichotomy.

The fact is this: both of the two major parties were founded by, are currently operated by, and largely funded by elite (mostly) White people. The two parties exist to advance the interests of those people.

That’s why both parties support illegal immigration: to drive down labor costs by increasing the labor pool

That’s why both parties support sending money to Ukraine: to funnel money to the military industrial complex which they both have stakes in and are funded by

That’s why both parties give unconditional support to Israel: to comply with the demands of AIPAC, one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the country who funds politicians on both sides to do their bidding

That’s why during the mortgage crisis Obama bailed out banks and not drowning homeowners.

That’s why both parties expound globalism and denounce nationalism.

American people get to vote on the mascot that will be the face of the agenda that’s already been decided. They came out with policy papers in the 90’s saying that they wanted to overthrow Sadam Hussein in Iraq, Asad in Syria, Gadaffi in Libya, and the Ayatollah in Iran.

That’s why Bush handled Iraq, Obama handled Gadaffi and funded the Civil War in Syria in an attempt to oust Assad, and both parties are now bellicose towards Iran.

I could go on and on. The culture War stuff like abortion and LGBT/trans is just theater with the people at the top funding both sides.There’s real ideological differences between liberal and conservative people. But both parties are essentially neoliberal working on behalf of the elites that fund them.

I don’t want to speak for @IUTpt2 but I presume he’s not making a case in favor of Republicans. Not everybody views issues through a Democrat or Republican dichotomy.

The fact is this: both of the two major parties were founded by, are currently operated by, and largely funded by elite (mostly) White people. The two parties exist to advance the interests of those people.

That’s why both parties support illegal immigration: to drive down labor costs by increasing the labor pool

That’s why both parties support sending money to Ukraine: to funnel money to the military industrial complex which they both have stakes in and are funded by

That’s why both parties give unconditional support to Israel: to comply with the demands of AIPAC, one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the country who funds politicians on both sides to do their bidding

That’s why during the mortgage crisis Obama bailed out banks and not drowning homeowners.

American people get to vote on the mascot that will be the face of the agenda that’s already been decided. They came out with policy papers in the 90’s saying that they wanted to overthrow Sadam Hussein in Iraq, Asad in Syria, Gadaffi in Libya, and the Ayatollah in Iran.

That’s why Bush handled Iraq, Obama handled Gadaffi and funded the Civil War in Syria in an attempt to oust Assad, and both parties are now bellicose towards Iran.

I could go on and on. The culture War stuff like abortion and LGBT/trans is just theater with the people at the top funding both sides.There’s real ideological differences between liberal and conservative people. But both parties are essentially neoliberal working on behalf of the elites that fund them.
I agree the true equivalence is on haves and have nots as @Los216 has stated many times.

But the argument being made here is about black people and who is worse. Democrats have proposed and have in some cases achieved:

Affordable health care
Student loan forgiveness
Police reform
Voting rights
Child tax credits
Home ownership assistance
Asssult weapons bans

Now what are Republicans offering that will help black people?

That’s on people who say democrats are just as bad or worse to answer and I’m open to learning.

That's right.

I been stated that not voting or going 3rd party was actually...... the BEST options over both them parties. Just my opinion tho. Of course certain accounts finna run over here like they ain't see that tho.

A lot of facts @ the bolded.

I agree the true equivalence is on haves and have nots as @Los216 has stated many times.

But the argument being made here is about black people and who is worse. Democrats have proposed and have in some cases achieved:

Affordable health care
Student loan forgiveness
Police reform
Voting rights
Child tax credits
Home ownership assistance
Asssult weapons bans

Now what are Republicans offering that will help black people?

That’s on people who say democrats are just as bad or worse to answer and I’m open to learning.

I’ve read a lot of your posts and respect your insight so I’ll indulge.

If you’ll take the pro-Democrat position and anti-Republican position, I’ll take the pro-Republican, anti Democrat position for the sake of argument.

Of what you listed, can you cite specific acts or policies that have actually been passed or implemented? What’s been “proposed “ is lip service—what specific ACTIONS are you referring to?

If you’ll take the pro-Democrat position and anti-Republican position, I’ll take the pro-Republican, anti Democrat position for the sake of argument.

Of what you listed, can you cite specific acts or policies that have actually been passed or implemented? What’s been “proposed “ is lip service—what specific ACTIONS are you referring to?
People have received student loan forgiveness and the only reason more haven’t is because of the Republican Supreme Court and republican challenges in court.

The Affordable Care Act is law.

The assault rifle ban was real.

The George Floyd Act was proposed and blocked by republicans.

The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was proposed and blocked by republicans.

An immigration bill was proposed and blocked by republicans.

The child tax credit was increased under Biden.

And that’s just off top of my head in the moment.

You're severely underestimating where Black people stand in this country. You have the mindset that niggas are all down on our luck and we're all in poverty.

You're also ignoring every single piece of legislation in the last 60 years since 1964 that has been passed that has helped Black people and who authored and passed it.

You can't cross your arms and say show me how we got here and then refuse to acknowledge that we're here in the first damn place...............

You're severely underestimating where Black people stand in this country. You have the mindset that niggas are all down on our luck and we're all in poverty.

You're also ignoring every single piece of legislation in the last 60 years since 1964 that has been passed that has helped Black people and who authored and passed it.

You can't cross your arms and say show me how we got here and then refuse to acknowledge that we're here in the first damn place...............
Not going to lie, it is getting tiring providing the same receipts over and over again, when people know which party has passed legislation to help us more.

I’m in Atlanta bro, home to some of the most prosperous Black communities in the country. I don’t know where you get the bolded from based on anything I’ve said.

Back