Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

I knew you was gonna be in this thread, lol.

What the bat signal is to batman, the word marriage is to you.

Random person: I think I am gonna ask her to marry me.

Germs:
View attachment 1093890
Dont Do It.
I got all the advice in the world for those that’s in a marriage that can help them in their marriage. But best advice is don’t do it to begin with, it is not what they sell it as. How many of y’all live in a city right now and came across advertisements that say your city is this and your city is that, and spend a night here it’s magical. And you know that, that place ain’t the place to be. Matter fact, after 10, that might be the most dangerous part of the city?. That’s marriage

I got all the advice in the world for those that’s in a marriage that can help them in their marriage. But best advice is don’t do it to begin with, it is not what they sell it as. How many of y’all live in a city right now and came across advertisements that say your city is this and your city is that, and spend a night here it’s magical. And you know that, that place ain’t the place to be. Matter fact, after 10, that might be the most dangerous part of the city?. That’s marriage
Let's pod about it bro

soooooo this story has taken a wild turn

me and rick have been together for 6 months now and he asked me to marry him.

do you think its too short of time to get married?
im 34 hes 35 so its not like we are super young and jumping gun but im super nervous as ive never been married before.

can you guys list the pros and cons of marriage

also what steps should be taken before making the plunge?

Thank you
Marriage is a beautiful thing and a huge commitment and super duper serious.

But its also not that serious.

If you see your self loving him and be willing to sacrifice what you want for what he wants at times, and hes willing to sacrifice what he wants for what you want other times, then gon head and get married.

You do your best and try your hardest to make it work.

And if it doesnt work, you divorce and life goes on.

lmao well hes a hood nigga so one day while sitting on the porch he was like “would you consider marrying me?” and i was like idk 🥴 because tbh i really fucks with myself and i think relationships pull us away from ourselves. like constantly having to talk things out and run things by someone has been very hard for me because i am someone who doesn’t mind being alone, i also dont care enough about anyone to latch myself to them for the rest of my life so i was like idk that was a month or so ago but here lately hes been asking almost every day if i would marry him or allow him to love and cherish me forever and i had to get real honest with myself because although im pretty self centered hes the only man I ever centered in my life. Like i cater to him. I didnt think it was in me to really show up for someone but theres really nothing i wouldnt do for him ya know? then i realized i didnt care about his $$$ or how he dressed or any superficial shit, i actually care for him as a person and i love him in ways unimaginable for myself.

so i say all that to say him asking me hasnt been traditional its been more of a conversation. we live together and he said he wants God to honor our union as we been fucking like rabbits since we been together 🥴😂. he keeps saying he wants to do things the right way and doesnt want to continue living in “sin”

he has a ring but he said he didnt/hasnt proposed because he felt i would say no and tbh if we didnt talk it out beforehand i probably wouldve said no because again, i never saw myself married. hell 6 months for me in a relationship is no easy feat as i always left first in my past relationships

but with him its easy, loving him is easy, our home life for the most part is pretty chill. hes my best friend and cant imagine being with anyone else at this time.

he means everything to me.
Son really blowing her back.

Back