Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

Im sad asf lowkey but ready for something new

okay-then.gif

Lol at Race getting her hurt broke by a nigga who cant afford to rent a home…yall philly love stories is crazy

soooooo this story has taken a wild turn

me and rick have been together for 6 months now and he asked me to marry him.

do you think its too short of time to get married?
im 34 hes 35 so its not like we are super young and jumping gun but im super nervous as ive never been married before.

can you guys list the pros and cons of marriage

also what steps should be taken before making the plunge?

Thank you

also i have changed drastically.
i no longer party, drink, or cuss him out 🤣🤣🤣

i started a spiritual journey with him and we spend our days in the house or around his family

this man has tamed a wild bear 😂😂😂😂😂
hes changed a great deal as well and overall we have a peaceful union but still….

im super nervous about marriage
i never even thought of marriage ever

Getting engaged isn’t the same as getting married. If you two love each other and aren’t getting married as soon as this year, why not say yes?

I must mention that I’m not or have never been married, so what the fuck so I know…..

Either way I’m happy for you both and good luck!

Can’t ask strangers if it’s enough time to do stuff in your relationship

If you aren’t ready don’t do anything lol

You could be engaged for 9 more months or a year and then it doesn’t work out for all you know

Not like you getting married soon unless he takes you to a court house

Have you been through a “tamed” period due to a relationship before? How long did that last?

I never been tamed. I've always done what i wanted in a relationship. I treated my partners pretty terribly 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

but with him I cook and clean and actually talk my feelings out. i dont go to the club or bars not just because im with him but because i have no desire too.

it was just time to grow up and when we both stopped playing games and actually saw what we had. we got out of our own way and its been pretty magical

we go thru shit and have our days but overall this nigga has become my best friend and for a woman who never gave a rats ass about men,

hes super special to me

Getting engaged isn’t the same as getting married. If you two love each other and aren’t getting married as soon as this year, why not say yes?

I must mention that I’m not or have never been married, so what the fuck so I know…..

Either way I’m happy for you both and good luck!

Thank you so much!
Youre right being engaged does give us time to sort some things out

Can’t ask strangers if it’s enough time to do stuff in your relationship

If you aren’t ready don’t do anything lol

You could be engaged for 9 more months or a year and then it doesn’t work out for all you know

Not like you getting married soon unless he takes you to a court house

I suggested the courthouse .

am i tripping? 🥴

Back