Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

I know it was wrong but not talking to me ever again because of it is a bit much

SMH. This is a WILD comment to make after calling a grown man a bitch, calling the woman who gave life to him a bitch, threatening his livelihood, threatening his life, trying to demean his financial situation and threatening his home.

Him not talking to you is ‘a bit much’? The level of entitlement wrapped up in that is shocking.

Do you legit not see that? Or have we reached the point in the thread where we’re all just fucking around?

I find it REALLY hard to believe that you’d allow someone in the same position to talk to you like that and just be cool after an apology.

I dunno how the beef with you and @Mister B. started, but you been at that nigga neck for years now. And I’m pretty sure whatever started it wasn’t on the level of the shit you said to homie. Let him tell it, he started silly ass ‘she mammal’ shit to KEEP FROM calling you a bitch.

I dunno. Ima just say good luck and leave the shit alone cuz I don’t have nothing else constructive to offer.

SMH. This is a WILD comment to make after calling a grown man a bitch, calling the woman who gave life to him a bitch, threatening his livelihood, threatening his life, trying to demean his financial situation and threatening his home.

Him not talking to you is ‘a bit much’? The level of entitlement wrapped up in that is shocking.

Do you legit not see that? Or have we reached the point in the thread where we’re all just fucking around?

I find it REALLY hard to believe that you’d allow someone in the same position to talk to you like that and just be cool after an apology.

I dunno how the beef with you and @Mister B. started, but you been at that nigga neck for years now. And I’m pretty sure whatever started it wasn’t on the level of the shit you said to homie. Let him tell it, he started silly ass ‘she mammal’ shit to KEEP FROM calling you a bitch.

I dunno. Ima just say good luck and leave the shit alone cuz I don’t have nothing else constructive to offer.

so hes not coming back?

Who knows? 🤷🏿‍♂️ Maybe he'll see you out n about this summer and be like....

dave-chappelle-wink.gif

Tryna run it back??

Back