Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

Race, be the female Future you was meant to be and move on.

He know you a problem.

Now you can be his problem or the next man's problem.

I personally can only apologize so many times before it starts sounding insincere af.

If you said it and meant it then give him space/time.

He'll be back tho. And if not, fuck him.

Race let it go the damage is done. You hit him with low blows. He may make you sweat and make you wait around til he ready but this seems like it’s a wrap. Clowning a dude for his finances on top of poppin shit bout his mom is the mean 2 piece combo. He probably sees it as red flags.

Its summer time yuh poom poom nah fi left high and dry. It’s the first open summer since preCOVID & there will be plenty of niggas for you. Just don’t kick a Nigga when he down:js4:

Just give homie time and space.

You fuck around and drop a few nice pics on your page,and he fuck around an message you on the humble...

As for now... Time and space and let him make the next move

lmao ayo the mom shit was egregious enough.. on top of that you wishing death on this nigga, threatening to kill him, blowing his house up somehow and destroying his business as well and expecting him to be coo after a "heartfelt" apology the very next day.

Give it a couple days and circle back yo

Keeping it one hundred, men will forgive any and everything but cheating. A really good suck session and he won’t care

This is true...

I had a woman shoot at me and I took her back so I can bust on her face every night.

And I used her credit card.

And drove her car and didn't put gas in it.

And I ate her kid's snacks.

Man, I treated her like shit for a whole 2 years and everytime she tried to bring it up, I brought up she tried to kill me.

One night we had an argument and she was like, "Why won't you just leave? I am sorry but how long are you gonna punish me? Why would you want to be with a crazy bitch like me? Why you treat me like this when all I tried to do is love you?"

Then I realized how crazy I sounded and hit it one last time and broke up with her.

Last edited:
This is true...

I had a woman shoot at me and I took her back so I can bust on her face every night.

And I used her credit card.

And drove her car and didn't put gas in it.

And I ate her kid's snacks.

Man, I treated her like shit for a whole 2 years and everytime she tried to bring it up, I brought up she tried to kill me.

One night we had an argument and she was like, "Why won't you just leave. I am sorry but how long are you gonna punish me? Why would you want to be with a crazy bitch like me? Why you treat me like this when all I tried to do is love you."

Then I realized how crazy I sounded it and hit it one last time and broke up with her.
I don’t why these dudes on here be fronting like upstanding gentleman with morals
:hahaha:

Back