Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need help,

Yeah this is done. Hopefully a lot of the details you said in here are exaggerations. Because if not…

He’s not mad at you. He’ disgusted at your behavior. And at 34, if his head is anywhere near straight he probably already deleted your contact, or renamed you “do not answer”.

Yeah this is done. Hopefully a lot of the details you said in here are exaggerations. Because if not…

He’s not mad at you. He’ disgusted at your behavior. And at 34, if his head is anywhere near straight he probably already deleted your contact, or renamed you “do not answer”.

🤦🏿‍♀️

if i got rid of people every time they acted out of character i would be friendless

i always allow people to redeem themselves as i would want someone to show me some grace in return

the more my heart expands, the less offended I feel by other people working out their particular stage of being human.

People can get past anger.

But there’s a level of just “ugh…” that can make a person be done forever. Especially if the relationship hasn’t been going that long. A person can just decide… “I don’t need that.” and cut their losses, if it looks like a sign of things to come.

It’s actually a pretty healthy thing to do.

i skipped the intro and went full in

i was so drunk

its actually pretty sad and pathetic on my part

All seriousness though that wasn't healthy at all. If the roles were reversed it wouldn't be a stretch at all to say that type of communication can be seen as borderline if not abusive. Then to add on to try and guilt trip him into talking later and being shocked at the reluctantance to want to engage further...you really might want to step back and do some self reflection because no long term anything will last if you fly off the handle like that.

Disgusted...disappointed...both things that hit harder than being mad at somebody if they actually care about you. And that's what's hard to get past for some

People can get past anger.

But there’s a level of just “ugh…” that can make a person be done forever. Especially if the relationship hasn’t been going that long. A person can just decide… “I don’t need that.” and cut their losses, if it looks like a sign of things to come.

It’s actually a pretty healthy thing to do.

its not because youre seeing a piece of a person and confusing it for the whole

i only go off patterns

one time aint shit

I was just drunk . i wrote all of that bs in bed with my hair tied 😫
I will say this

a good thing should always make you think twice or not have those thoughts at all.
As a woman you must understand your words can build up or break down kingdoms.
a black man needs his woman to be his peace not apart of or addition to problems.
When he sees you he needs to see mental safety and not stress.

anything can be fixed but you must prove you are worth moving forward. That’s the key.

we all make mistakes,
The real question is about the make up and what you are willing to do?
No, Im not talking in the butt or a threesome…but showing your his refuge. Where he can take the gloves off. Where he does need to be on point or worry about his mom getting stabbed up cuz she called at 2am.

because of the size of the infraction , you gotta go twice as hard to fix it.

stop crying, suck it up and send him a tit pic saying “I miss you even if she doesn’t” and get ya dude back

if i got rid of people every time they acted out of character i would be friendless

i always allow people to redeem themselves as i would want someone to show me some grace in return

the more my heart expands, the less offended I feel by other people working out their particular stage of being human.

There's levels to the offenses people allow. Yes you can allow someone to redeem themselves but you're not obligated to and you're not obligated to keep that person in your life just because they change. You can acknowledge somebody's change or penance from a distance and still know its best not to have them around you.

i made a mistake

if he cant see past it oh well

the nigga can go blind then.

i paid over $300 in a course of 8 days

yes it was my fault but being shocked at any blowback is just dumb

if he truly hated me he shouldve blocked me or be “man enough” to say its not going to work

he cant even do that

so yes hes a bitch like i said the first time

There's levels to the offenses people allow. Yes you can allow someone to redeem themselves but you're not obligated to and you're not obligated to keep that person in your life just because they change. You can acknowledge somebody's change or penance from a distance and still know its best not to have them around you.

That’s what that “We good love.” text was.

That man probably legit don’t even have hard feelings. He just don’t want this in his life right now.

Back