Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Got Accused Of Being A Snitch

The way shit been getting laced lately too and this nigga just gonna cop from someone he don’t know? Man FUCK THAT!
Yeah I mostly go to the niggaz right outside my house.

They been getting their shit from the dispensary too
And they all know me so they always throw in extra....I haven't had to buy weed in like the past few weeks cuz my cousin blessed me with a half ounce, and I ran into one of the homies who gave me an 1/8 for $25 the other day just off of gp.

Weed in general been better around my way since covid

That nigga just can't go outside no more...

Get your shit from dispensaries and only dispensaries

Do not let them niggaz catch you on the block no more 🧐

I would say they gonna beat him up......but he told us how the niggaz in his neighborhood get down.... Niggaz don't want nooooooooooooo parts of that 😬😫

Don't blink

Aye the funny shit is that he stood his ground on somebody else block AFTER they told him to beat it, nh

this nigga is a lunatic
Niggaz prolly know he ain't right...

I almost beat the blood outta a nigga around the way the other day... Couple people came to me afterwards like they don't think that nigga right in the head .. Cuz he almost got fucked up a couple times but niggaz let him go cuz they thing he slow or something and don't know any better....

Might be the same thing.... They prolly know homie ain't all there

In 2022, idk how it would work.

But back in the day, we would walk on the block and mfers would be like yo you looking for trees? Or you go up to a mfer and ask where trees are at. Most of the time that mfer has it.

That was in paterson.

That's how it was in Tha D back inna day. Stop at a party store in the hood with cats kickin it out front and they'll hit you with "aye you need some trees?" or you askin' for 'em.

Pretty sure that's how it was out here until the shit went fully legal.

Aye the funny shit is that he stood his ground on somebody else block AFTER they told him to beat it, nh

this nigga is a lunatic

LOL if 5g goes back down there n handles it himself...

NBYV.gif

Has anyone ever copped from a complete stranger on a corner though? How did he even know dude had work? Did he have a kiosk out there or something? I’m just so confused how this interaction even occurred.

Savvy enough to spot the dealer but ignorant to how a transaction plays out? Something just doesn’t add up here, 😂.

If you not ready for everything that comes with a street exchange just stick to the dispensaries.
friday-ice-cube.gif

Its hard to go to any major city and not get asked if you need some tree casually walking around.

View attachment 880660

Its hard to go to any major city and not get asked if you need some tree casually walking around.
I get that, but unless you out of town, you should have a weed man. And even if you’re out of town, at least get the plug from a bartender or hotel employee or somebody. They won’t typically set you up because you’ll see them again.

I wouldn’t cop blindly, especially now a days. With people lacing shit and it being legal in many cities it’s just not worth the risk.

Plus how good could homie’s shit be if he don’t have clientele and is pushing to strangers on the street?

Yeah I mostly go to the niggaz right outside my house.

They been getting their shit from the dispensary too
And they all know me so they always throw in extra....I haven't had to buy weed in like the past few weeks cuz my cousin blessed me with a half ounce, and I ran into one of the homies who gave me an 1/8 for $25 the other day just off of gp.

Weed in general been better around my way since covid
Yeah Baltimore used to have a bad rep for weed, we had cali connects in harford county cuz shit was spaced out

Back