Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Got Accused Of Being A Snitch

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
So I was in Downtown Trenton trying to get some weed. (Weed is legal in New Jersey but sometimes the guys on the street have better deals than the dispensaries, so buying weed off the street isn't illegal)

I walked up to one guy to see what he had. I didn't like it so I said "no thanks".

So the guy starts talking shit and starts flexing like he wants to fight. I wasn't really scared but it was an uncomfortable situation. Then he starts saying "this is my block, get off my block"

So I stood my ground and didn't back down.

So the guy lifts up his shirt and he's packing a silver and black automatic handgun in his waist under his shirt. I made a commotion so everybody turned and looked, which made him walk away. As soon as he started walking away, I called 911 and described him and told them what happened.

The police showed up 2 minutes later. I told them my side of the story and as far as I could tell, it was in Downtown Trenton so there were a ton of cameras. There must have been at least 4 cameras that recorded what happened.

People across the street saw me talking to the police so I walked across the street and told them what happened.

One girl said I was wrong and said I shouldn't have called the police.

Here's my reasoning. I didn't want to buy weed from the guy so he tries to bait me into a fight and brandishes a gun, simply because I won't buy his weed.

I think people like that belong in prison.

I don't think I did anything wrong by calling the police, describing him, and telling them what happened. I think that guy needs to be taken off the street.

Your thoughts?

that nigga yelped or some shit
help-police.gif

Back